shape
carat
color
clarity

Celeb Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what''s with Camilla''s ring? It looks like grey glass slapped on a band of gold... YUCK!

But Gwenyth''s ring is just delicious...I wish there wee MORE pictures of that ring!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
njc,
Thanks that was fun!!!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I always enjoy the celeb ring pics.
I''m still confused over Britney Spears'' ring being SO pretty... when she exhibits such poor taste in every other aspect.

And Nicole Richie''s ring is so pretty, too. What is it?

njc

Brilliant_Rock
If i remember correctly it is a pink sapphire.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
And Nicole Richie''s ring is so pretty, too. What is it?
Nicole Richie''s ring IS beautiful. . .It was the only ring out of the bunch that kept me looking at the monitor for more than a couple seconds. . .

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
YUM YUM, thanks for the eye candy NJC!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 4:23:20 PM
Author: bluedawg

I''m still confused over Britney Spears'' ring being SO pretty... when she exhibits such poor taste in every other aspect.

LOL
1.gif

They also have pretty hands compared to my man hands. Of course, when you can (or your man can) afford 6 digit engagement rings you could also probably afford the best manicures and hand care!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I rather have my feet and toes then to have their manicured hands and Katie Holmes'' jacked up feet!
emteeth.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nicrez,
Yes I have noticed that too about Camilla''s ring. It always appears to be so dark. Does it just need a good cleaning???

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I mentioned the same phenomenon in another thread and ana told me it was just the way ec''s respond in the face of flash bulb lighting...will try to find the thread - she gave a good explanation.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2005 6:05:13 PM
Author: LadyluvsLuxury
I rather have my feet and toes then to have their manicured hands and Katie Holmes'' jacked up feet!
emteeth.gif

OMG LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results