shape
carat
color
clarity

Spinels: Lavender and Hot Pink

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven't made threads on these stones, and I had some time to "waste" today, so I spent it taking pics of them!

Lavender:
1.63ct
6.2mm (I think?)
Asscher
Peter Torraca

Hot pink:
???
7x6
slightly elongated cushion
Tan on ebay

Both were secondhand!

lavender12.jpg

lavender11.jpg

lavender10.jpg

lavender9.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More pics. :twirl:

lavender8.jpg

lavender7.jpg

lavender6.jpg

lavender5.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last of the lavender!

lavender4.jpg

lavender3.jpg

lavender2.jpg

_9864.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not as many of the hot pink because I wasn't trying to get every possible view of the windmills! Just the color.

Hope you enjoyed!

hot_0.jpg

hot_pink2.jpg

hot_pink3.jpg

hot_pink4.jpg

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I love the ascher cut, and of course the hot pink is out of this world.

Nice find

Annette

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always wanted a Peter Torraca. Love them both!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Lavendar + asscher= :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them both for differnt reasons. Thanks for the pics!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Lovely subtle color in the spinel & of course the cut! Very nice, and the hot pink is very hot!

--- Laurie

Sakag

Rough_Rock
The lavender! The lavender! :lickout:
I swear, every time I think I've gotten over Spinel Envy, Frekke, you post another drool-worthy stone. So pretty!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
That lavender asscher...so dreamy! Can't wait to see what you do with them..I'm sure they'll be awesome like usual :bigsmile:

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Love that lavender asscher!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! Sorry to post and run earlier - my only down time was used taking pictures! Hah! These are two of my most favorite stones that haven't been set, and I had been keeping them from you! SHAME ON ME! So I had to finally share. I'm glad you like them!

The asscher is currently up on my list for being set, but I'm going to see if the jeweler can do it within budget, otherwise it'll just have to wait.

I wanted to try to find a secondhand setting for the hot pink but 6x7 is not common for a width/length proportion, so it's waiting unless one magically falls in my lap! If it doesn't by the time I'm ready to set it, it'll likely need something custom too.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet and hot respectively. If the 6 x 7 mm is too problematic for you to set, just send it my way and I'll set and wear it for you. :devil:

NexivRed

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh the lavender asscher is to die for! Such an amazing combination of soft colour and dazzle! I adore that shape so much, I HAVE to have one. Two very amazing finds you have there :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
How do you do it, Freke?? you are like a jedi master/ obi wan kenobi of all things STUNNING in "Spinel-land"!!! I am humbled by your finds --- everything you post is out of this world amazing!!

I could only dream of owning that stunning asscher!! :love: Its GORGEOUS!!! :love: Oh please set that one next!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

RTFrog

Shiny_Rock
That's a very lovely Asscher :naughty: Spinel from Peter, FrekeChild! Nice hot pink color too on Tan's.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Funny you should say that Enerchi! I might have met with the jeweler about it today...

_9910.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild|1379016407|3519632 said:
Funny you should say that Enerchi! I might have met with the jeweler about it today...

You "might" have, huh??? :naughty: :Up_to_something: :naughty:

Well if this was a potential "maybe" setting sketch... I'd say ---- GO FOR IT!! Its Gorgeous!! (and when you go to sell, can I buy it from you?? :wink2: )

Baguettes? EC's? WG? hmmm... my heart is beating a little faster just thinking about it! :love:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1379017152|3519639 said:
FrekeChild|1379016407|3519632 said:

You "might" have, huh??? :naughty: :Up_to_something: :naughty:

Well if this was a potential "maybe" setting sketch... I'd say ---- GO FOR IT!! Its Gorgeous!! (and when you go to sell, can I buy it from you?? :wink2: )

Baguettes? EC's? WG? hmmm... my heart is beating a little faster just thinking about it! :love:
It's a maybe. He's looking into it and doing his own sketches. :saint:

It's all about the Benjamins baby! Or in my case, the Andrew Jacksons....

Not going to sell this one. It makes my little black heart pitter patter.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1378988344|3519338 said:
Sweet and hot respectively. If the 6 x 7 mm is too problematic for you to set, just send it my way and I'll set and wear it for you. :devil:
I just bet you would!

When is your oval going to be done already? I need more Chrono bling in my life! :naughty:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
NexivRed|1379007899|3519523 said:
Oh my gosh the lavender asscher is to die for! Such an amazing combination of soft colour and dazzle! I adore that shape so much, I HAVE to have one. Two very amazing finds you have there :D
Thank you! Everyone should have asschers in their lives. I have WAY TOO MANY rounds, so I'm doing everything I can to reach outside my comfort zone!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results