shape
carat
color
clarity

Purple spinel ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I posted this in SMTR, but I thought I''d put a couple in the Colored Stones folder as well. The spinel is 1.45 ct. from Daniel Stair.

Spinel and Flower1.jpg

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
This one is silly - the trees above reflecting off the ring:

spinel tree Refelction.jpg

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
I wish this one weren''t blurry, but it shows the color really well:

Spinel Ring color1.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring, Clio. I really like spinels.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Clio... the purple of the spinel looks lovely with the yellow gold. Stunning ring.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beauty!!!!!

sgoehle

Rough_Rock
Beautiful stone. Daniel does such wonderful work, doesn''t he? Who did you get to set the stone? The color combo is great! Congrats, Lady Asterbilt

sgoehle

Rough_Rock
My apologies, I just read your posting on SMTR. No wonder that setting is so marvelous. It really looks terrific with the spinel. Lady A

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Clio, this is beautiful! Dan Stair''s gemstones are so lovely and this colour is great! I love the setting too.. may I know where you got your setting from?

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Lady Asterbilt and simplysplendid!

I do love Daniel Stair''s work - the cut on my spinel is just perfection!

simplysplendid, the setting is one that has been in my family for over 100 years. It originally had a diamond in it, but my grandmother lost that about 50 years ago. My mother had the setting in her jewelry box for years and recently gave it to me. Maybe someday (when it''s in the budget) I''ll put a diamond back in it, but for now I''m really enjoying the spinel. It''s such a rich, deep color!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results