carat
color
clarity

Pictures of JKT Cab Stack Ring Project!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
My cabochon stack ring project is finally done! I'm so excited! :appl:

Here are the threads about the stones:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-cabs-from-swala-are-here-what-do-you-think.136521/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-cabs-from-swala-are-here-what-do-you-think.136521/[/URL]
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cab-update.142161/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cab-update.142161/[/URL]

The tanzanite and tsavorite are from Swala and Julia sourced the indicolite for me.

Tanzanite:
Weight: 5.31 ct
Dimension: 10.3 x 10.3 x 5.2 mm

Tsavorite:
Weight: 1.36 ct
Dimension: 6.4 x 6.3 x 3.1 mm

Indicolite:
Weight: 1.93ct
Dimensions: 9 x 7mm

The rings are rose gold and the spacer bands have 1.3mm diamonds flush set into them.

I think Julia did an amazing job! I'm so happy with this project. She was amazing to work with! They're being shipped out early next week. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures and more info when I get them. For now here are the pictures Julia sent me. :bigsmile:

JKTs picture stackersf3.JPG

JKTs picture stackersf2.JPG

JKTs picture stackersf1.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, and very high end designer looking. Congratulatons on your beautiful jewelry project.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
tourmaline_lover|1291951453|2792817 said:
Beautiful, and very high end designer looking. Congratulatons on your beautiful jewelry project.

TL, thank you! :))

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! This is the first stacker set that I have completely fallen for. I adore absolutely everything about it. Great choice of colours. Please will you do some hand shots? I'd love to see how these sit on your finger.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Those look great - I really like that combination of colors together. Julia did a wonderful job.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
WOW! :appl:

Oh, I love those, BBG! :love:

I come back from an evening of cyber shopping (I am SO far behind) and this beauty is here to greet me!

Very nice, missy! :wavey:

Such beautiful stones, these really remind me of Bulgari, we are going to have to call you Bulgari girl!

And I love the yellow gold, it's always so classy! Love the stone colors! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you MTG, LD, and Cind11! I’m glad you like the color combo. Growing up my mom decorated our house pretty much with purples, blues, and greens and now those are the only colored stones I seem to buy! I promise to post hand shots.

I forgot to mention that this project was inspired by Megeve’s amazing sugarloaf rings (I found out about Swala from her thread). The design for my rings is based on my mom’s stack rings. My father had her rings custom made years ago and I’ve always loved them. Julia suggested rose gold for this project. My mom’s rings are yellow gold, but other than that the rings are pretty much like my mom’s with the bezel set stones, spacer bands, and flush set diamonds.

There is Megeve’s thread:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-my-sugarloaves-rings-are-here.134082/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-my-sugarloaves-rings-are-here.134082/[/URL]

There are some awful pictures of my mom’s rings (I’ll have to take some new pictures of these):

Moms emerald and amethyst stack rings 2.jpg

Moms emerald and amethyst stack rings.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
iLander|1291953784|2792844 said:
WOW! :appl:

Oh, I love those, BBG! :love:

I come back from an evening of cyber shopping (I am SO far behind) and this beauty is here to greet me!

Very nice, missy! :wavey:

Such beautiful stones, these really remind me of Bulgari, we are going to have to call you Bulgari girl!

And I love the yellow gold, it's always so classy! Love the stone colors! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Thank you! Haha, you can call me Bulgari girl! I love Bulgari, I have this huge book with tons of pictures of their jewelry. I love their color combos and designs. I just might have to change my name... :bigsmile:

Btw, I still have to post pictures of my Catherine Cardellini necklace. I haven't forgotten! I've been sick for a week but I'm finally almost better so I'll probably take pictures this weekend.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Congrats they are just scrumptious! :love: Can't wait to see handshots....

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh !!!
I'm loving these - how fun!
and the spacer rings are a great idea.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them! Can't wait to see handshots-just beautiful!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
may be stackers but they are very very elegant. congrats!

MoZo

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful! I've been looking forward to seeing these for quite some time!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!! Those are probably my favorite JKT piece I have ever seen! And i love the symbolism that connects them to your mother. :appl:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous! I rarely fall in love with contemporary styling but those are totally wonderful! Terrific job. Congratulations -- you'll have many years of enjoyment from them!

-- Laurie

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, they are lovely! I LOVE them, especially with the spacer bands....absolutely gorgeous!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love:

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, she is the queen of bezels... They look impeccable, and beautiful, and like gem hard candy. Congrats, BBG, I think they are fabulous and uber wearable.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new stackers look very well done with the finished look of fine custom work. I like the touch of melee diamonds in the spacer bands. They look very high end or branded designer name rings.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Packrat, thank you! I will take plenty of hand shots as soon as I get them. I can’t wait to wear them.

Crasru, thank you! I’m glad you like them! :))

Moviezombie, thank you!

IndyLady, thank you! I was going to wait until I got them to post pictures but I thought since I’ve been going on and on about this project that I should post Julia’s pictures.

Agnes, thank you! I’m so happy that everyone likes the color combo – green, blue and purple are my favorite colors.

Sarahbear, thank you! Wow, I’m thrilled that you like them! I absolutely love your jewelry. You’ve done so many amazing projects lately! I can’t wait to see you Princess Diana inspired pearl bracelet. I absolutely love your JKT amethyst suite and Daniel M pendant. Btw, your emerald bracelet is one of the most beautiful bracelets I have ever seen. It is beyond stunning! Thank you for all your kind comments. :))

JewelFreak, thank you! Yay, I’m glad you like them! My taste in jewelry is all over the place but I really wanted to the design to be simple and a little unique with the rose gold.

Yennyfire, thank you! I’ll probably wear the spacer bands on their own a lot too. At first we weren’t going to do the spacers right away because the cost was getting too high. I’m so glad we did all the rings at once.

Shiney, thank you!

Treenbean, thank you! Haha, Julia is the queen of bezels! :))

Chrono, thank you! I think Julia did a fabulous job. I can hardly wait to see them in person and be able to wear them!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
You stacker set is the nicest set I've seen, you can see the quality of the work just from the photos. A gorgeous set!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Julia is such an artist; I wish I had the money (and patience, since there's such a long wait) to work with her more often!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I keep coming back to look at the photos. I REALLY love them. I hope you don't mind but it's inspired me to do something similar and I never thought I would go for stackers! Absolutely beautiful (and I like your Mum's set too).

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
This project turned out beautifully! As always, Julia's work is impeccable, and I love how similar they are to your Mom's set! Gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results