shape
carat
color
clarity

Congrats, mochi, on being Miss April!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Well, actually, your beautiful WF 18k Green Gold ring, set with the 7 mm Asscher cut chrysoberyl is the April photo in the Whiteflash 10th anniversary calendar. Yes, I finally joined the WF family by purchasing their 0.14 ctw huggies, which came today, and they included the 2010 calendar. So lovely to see your beauty representing the PS CS forum. Well done!!!!
36.gif

original.aspx

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Here is a link to the thread with more pictures of this gorgeous ring. Link

SSCN3650.JPG

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwww Mochi what a lovely tribute to a gorgeous ring! You must be a proud Momma!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
WOOHOOO!!!! Congrats, Mochi!
36.gif

That ring is gorgeous, and it deserves its own month!

I''m sure so many others will be inspired by its unique and fluid design.

manybounce.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
hubba hubba!!
31.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a huge compliment to such a gorgeous ring!! Congratulations!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwwwww dear Mochi, that is wonderful CONGRATULATIONS sweetheart. I am so happy for you.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome! Congratulations Miss April. Now that is a calendar I would love to own.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2009 11:23:18 PM
Author:Fly Girl
Well, actually, your beautiful WF 18k Green Gold ring, set with the 7 mm Asscher cut chrysoberyl is the April photo in the Whiteflash 10th anniversary calendar. Yes, I finally joined the WF family by purchasing their 0.14 ctw huggies, which came today, and they included the 2010 calendar. So lovely to see your beauty representing the PS CS forum. Well done!!!!
36.gif

original.aspx

Goodness gracious... I didn''t know about this. Thank you Fly Girl for the information!

And thanks to everyone for your kind words.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, congratulations Mochi. That original thread for this ring is so good with your tantalizing photos as you opened the Fedex package.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Late to this, but Congrats. It really is an Awesome creation. I esp. love the green gold with it.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/14/2009 8:59:45 PM
Author: mochi

36.gif

original.aspx

Goodness gracious... I didn''t know about this. Thank you Fly Girl for the information!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations, Mochi!!!! Such a lovely ring - deservedly of a whole month!!!!

I was under the impression Debi had already asked you about it, so I didn''t want to mention it until people started getting calendars.

Have you spoken with your WF rep about it yet???

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woot! Mochi! love your ring! congrats Ms April
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 5:43:33 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 11/14/2009 8:59:45 PM
Author: mochi

36.gif

original.aspx

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations, Mochi!!!! Such a lovely ring - deservedly of a whole month!!!!

I was under the impression Debi had already asked you about it, so I didn''t want to mention it until people started getting calendars.

Have you spoken with your WF rep about it yet???

Thank you again, everyone for your kind words. But really, this ring is a collaboration from the education I received here from all the PSer''s and the wonderful photo''s of rings that is posted. And mainly, Lauren''s ring is the inspiration for this particular ring.

Lauren: I didn''t know anything about a calendar so this thread was a sweet suprise for me. I haven''t heard anything thing from WF, but that''s ok, although a calendar would be sweet!! LOL.
9.gif

Thanks again!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring and deserves to be Miss April!! Congrats on the honor.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man I LOVE that ring drool drool
3.gif

I am just weak for green/greenish stones in yellow gold, and the execution of that is to die for!!!

Makes me want to get something from WF just so I can get the calendar (and having a yummy new piece wouldn''t be so bad either) but that would make me kinda crazy wouldn''t it?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Mochi. At first, I had no idea what on earth this thread was about until I received my very own WF calender this week.

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Is there any way to see the other 11 months for those of us who don''t get the calendar?!
5.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone. I, too, just received my calandar and am just estatic!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I''m so sorry! In my previous post, I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS! I went back and looked at the thread when you got this beautiful ring, and it is a stunner. Not a surprise you got picked for a nice spring month. :) I love your ring, and it is really cool you get to be in the calendar.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Mochi you''re famous! Can I have your autograph?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results