shape
carat
color
clarity

Luvbug''s Pro Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
I''m not a very active poster, but I got the pro pics from our 10-23 wedding and wanted to share! My photographer was so awesome and got all of our pictures online in a week and a half. (Almost) everything went off without a hitch and we had the best time of our lives!!!
Only snag was the priest was a 1/2 hour late and the mass went on for over an hour, so we didn''t take portraits outside under the fall leaves as planned since it was dark already
8.gif
But as the only hiccup I''m happy overall
1.gif

acveil.JPG

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Getting Ready - this is the best shot of the entire dress
...which was actually the 4th dress I bought
17.gif

fulllengthdress.JPG

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
I gave everyone waaaay too much confetti in their cones
and I added lavender seeds which was a little painful

acconfetti2.JPG

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
This is probably my favorite pic
arriving in the vintage rolls-royce

acoldcar.JPG

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
This reminds me of those cute greeting cards with the little kids kissing aww

acsurprisekiss.JPG

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
I surprised everyone with a new dress and shoes...especially the groom!

acnewdress.JPG

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
With my hair down and the short dress on I really got in the middle!

acitaliandance.JPG

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
And the last one...since this is pricescope...my E-ring on a program
Thanks so much for looking!!

ringandprogram.JPG

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! You looked Beauuuutiful, and your dress was Stunning. My jaw dropped when I saw the dress picture. You looked so happy and in love! And I love the ring shot- gorgeous! So was the cake. Congratulations, and best wishes!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning bride, stunning dress, stunning wedding, so naturally...

STUNNING PHOTOS!

And that ring is no slouch either! Congrats on what looks like fantastically fun day!

These are some of the best photos I've seen on here! I love that they are artistic and glamorous, yet still true to the emotions of the day and not above some funny face shots! Sometimes I see photos that are too pristine and lose the fun of the day, but your photos are just perfect!

Should Be Studying

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I had to come out of lurkdom to comment on your gorgeous pictures, amazing dress, and beautiful wedding. Is that dress from Priscilla of Boston Platinum Collection? If so, I love it from the ads but it is great to see how gorgeous it looks on a real person.

Congratulations!

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!! You are a Susan Stripling bride!!!! I was actually going to email her to ask if she could ask you about your programs because I am in LOVE with them!! I am also using Susan, sorry if I just creeped you out. I started to see these and said, 'wait these look familiar!" since I stalk her blog and facebook. You are a stunning bride! Congratulations!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
love your pics!! looks like you guys had a blast!

(p.s. to "Should be Studying" I love your screen name, lol
41.gif
)

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
OMG you looked incredible!!! I love those shots they are great! I can''t wait to get all my pro shoots, I only have about 60% now and just proof quality! Yours are amazing. I love the dress and the reception dress and shoes... and my fave pic by far is the rolls pic as well!!! You two take amazing photos!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
positively stunning!!!!
6.gif
thanks so much for sharing them with us!!

Princess_Dreamer

Rough_Rock
You look so gorgeous and classic, and so in love!!! Amazing pics!! Who was your photographer??

Miya03

Shiny_Rock
Amazing!!!!

What dress did you end up wearing?? It is beautiful....

I''ll be surprised if these pics don''t end up in a bridal magazine--so perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results