carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry if I missed anyone's new goodies!
Don't forget to add your new beauties to this thread so that others (like me!) can live vicariously through you! Hehe.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stack of colors, and different gem species and different colors.

3.01 ct chrysoberyl
6.16 ct spessartite
3.05 ct cuprian tourmaline
2.8 carat spinel.

The setting for the cuprian is my very first LOGR. The spessartite originally fell out of the setting and I almost lost it :o , so I had my jeweler make it a six prong setting and they removed the v-prongs. They did an awesome job. The stone fell out because the v-prongs weren't appropriate for the rounded edges. One of the melee fell out of the spinel setting after my jeweler reinforced the prongs. :((

Photo taken in natural diffused light.

TLstackofcolors.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Look at all the eye-candy!!! It's almost too much :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Gorgeous rings, TL. I love your choice of metal for each stone. They really stand out. :cheeky:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies--you have rendered me speechless!!!! :D

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Some of my past and recent projects :bigsmile:

Photo0720.jpg

Photo0533.jpg

Photo0592.jpg

Photo0331.jpg

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Long time lurker here and been wanting to post. This is my newest purchase, a 2.85 Orange Zircon Ring purchased from BluFoxx Creations. The ring is a size 4 and yellow gold. I love this stone because it is freaking hot-hot-hot and bright like a little fire ball!
zircon35-4large.jpg
zircon35-1large.jpg

briolette

Shiny_Rock
Back when I was married, my pride and joy was a gorgeous Demantoid and Diamond ring set in platinum. The ring itself was made by Cyrus F. Shennum of Austin, TX and the garnet was purchased from www.gemfix.com. The rings are a size 4 1/2 and if memory serves correct, the garnet a little over 3 cts. (I posted this piece on a different jewelry forum years ago...)

IMG_5773.jpg
IMG_5767.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
briolette said:
Long time lurker here and been wanting to post. This is my newest purchase, a 2.85 Orange Zircon Ring purchased from BluFoxx Creations. The ring is a size 4 and yellow gold. I love this stone because it is freaking hot-hot-hot and bright like a little fire ball!

The setting is lovely. Always wondered what those looked like up close. The stone is very nice too! Looks perfect in the buttery gold.

The demantoid ring is beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results