Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock
Here is my new piece. 3ct Citrine

2010-06-06 10-55-44_resize_resize.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I figured out white balance on my camera, I thought I''d retake a photo of my pear spessartite. Nothing new, but I just loved the photo. It''s probably the best photo by far, and notice the slightly sleepy appearance.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooops, photo didn''t show up.

TLNeon_orange_spess_pear3.JPG

nettestars

Rough_Rock
Hi Anita-

Your pads are beautiful. Did you get one of those rings as an engagement ring from your sweetie? Do you love having a pad? Do you find yourself having to explain the pad if someone notices it? I am new to this forum and trying to decide between an august vintage cushion and a pad, but it has been hard to find the right color.

brightblue

Rough_Rock
My JM 2.17 ct. Ceylon Sapphire in white gold with platinum bezels.

bbmine6.jpg

nettestars

Rough_Rock
Inanna-

This ring looks very beautiful with your hands. You didn''t by chance go to Vinca in Kansas City, did you?

nettestars

Rough_Rock
hello!

your moonstone engagement ring is beautiful! i was considering one myself. have you had any problems with durability of the stone since it is so soft?

cagenicolus

Rough_Rock
Seriously stones studded in rings are un-comparable and unique.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blue spinel ring:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/barry-blue-spinel-in-iolani-sally-setting-pics.145723/

IMG0994.jpg

IMG1005.jpg

My sally collection
IMG1016.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Colored Stone engagement rings/Eyecandy

6.2mm blue tourmaline that originally hung out in a yg semi bezel belonging to MakingtheGrade.
It got an update in silver from Daniel M in an unusual setting--2 prongs and a semi-bezel. You can see 270 degrees of the stone. You might even say it's culet-ilicious. :tongue:

IMG_9369 freke.jpg

IMG_9365 freke.jpg

IMG_9358 freke.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Trying to upload a photo to PS2 for the first time, so I thought I would do some of my loose colored diamonds. Various shades of pink, yellow and green. The one on the bottom is a sleepy diamond and glows in the sun, very fascinating diamond, it is an orange/pink color. They range from 24 to 60 points. I think my favorite is the pink/lavender in the lower right hand corner (40 points) and 4.8mm.

TLcoloreddiamondscluster2.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Two yellow diamonds in the sun with yellow fluor, both around 60 points One 35 point light yellow that flours green. Direct sun.

TLyellowdiamonds.JPG

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
TL, Those are amazing! I really like the olive green, you have a great collection.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Icom!!

edwinanit

Rough_Rock
Hi... U have a beautiful ring.It looks nice & gorgeous.And congratulation too.

awestruck

Rough_Rock
Hi folks
I`ve been a lurker for a while and have loved reading and re-reading this thread. There are some rings to die for !
I love coloured stones, I also love diamonds too and here in the UK we don`t seem to have such active forums.
Many thanks for having me.

awestruck

Rough_Rock
Ok I`m going to practise posting a picture so bear with me. These are just some little sapphire earrings I recently bought. Omce I master posting pics then I`ll post some of my rings. Here goes .... hope it works !
IMG_0423.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
so many great pics!!!

I got this necklace for graduation. It is green quartz with citrine and diamond accents on the bail. It is from Costco!

slg47necklace1.jpg

slg47necklace2.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

FrekeChild said:
2mm blue Ceylon sapphire melee eternity band by Daniel M http://www.etsy.com/shop/danielmjewelry size 6. Woot.

FC, I loe your sapphire eband from Daniel M. Is it a special order,or something he had ready to go?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm such an idiot, I just discovered this thread.
I know, how could I not noticed a pinned thread; I guess I'm just a pinhead. :wacko:

TL I'm drooling over your colored diamond collection. :love:
You have so many cool ones.
Are you thinking of a zillion rings, or perhaps a necklace/earring suite for all of them?
Or, is it enough to build a collection of loose stones?
That looks where I may be headed.

Now I have to look through all 53 pages of this thread. :cheeky:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny said:
I'm such an idiot, I just discovered this thread.
I know, how could I not noticed a pinned thread; I guess I'm just a pinhead. :wacko:

TL I'm drooling over your colored diamond collection. :love:
You have so many cool ones.
Are you thinking of a zillion rings, or perhaps a necklace/earring suite for all of them?
Or, is it enough to build a collection of loose stones?
That looks where I may be headed.

Now I have to look through all 53 pages of this thread. :cheeky:

Thank you Kenny.

They weigh 4.45 carats in total, so I'm thinking a huge cluster or band ring since I'm a very gawdy person :oops: , or using a couple with one of my Mahenge spinels (see thread link). I would love to be able to wear them all at once so I can enjoy them together each and every day. I also have some champagnes, loose and set.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ded-on-yellow-diamond-an-pear-mahenge.146774/

LovingDiamonds, Soberguy, Kroska, Catmom, Uppy, PlatinumRock, Stepcutnut also have beautiful colored diamond collections some which have been posted on this forum. I apologize if I missed mentioning anyone's colored diamonds, as I'm sure there are more people with fabulous stones.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLMinORD

Rough_Rock
Okay, so I've been away from Pricescope for a while, but have hopped back in to find a whole new format and SO MUCH more lovely lovely jewelry. So I thought I'd pop in and share my new rainbow sapphire and diamond bracelet. It was a 40th bday/5th Anniversary present and I just love it. Wish the pictures came out better, but at least you get the general idea. I'll try and post more at some point!

rainbowbrite.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results