shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick response needed...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gimly

Rough_Rock
I have a real quick question that hopefully someone will be able to answer. I need to order "tulips" as part of my marriage proposal. However, it is nearly october and tulips are out of season. Does anyone here know of a place, perhaps online, where i could have tulips shipped to my address? Thank you...

Tali

Rough_Rock
try www.florabuy.com
we ordered most of our flowers, including tulips, from them for our May wedding. Granted, it was May, but I checked, and they still seem to be available, so they might have an international source. Very good product, and prompt delivery. My DH spoke to the guy in TN a few times before placing the order, and he was great. We are in WA. Good luck!
1.gif

lovesparkles

Rough_Rock
I've been the happy recipient of tulips from proflowers.com a few times. They airship and the tulips have always been gorgeous.
1.gif

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
Hello, tulips are my favorite! I believe a site called redenvelope.com usually carries them..everything on the site seems beautiful! Congrats to your soon-to-be engagement!

magna2

Shiny_Rock
Geez...You're a man so think like a man. Go down to your local home decorating store and go with the plastic or silk tulips that they carry!! Just kidding.
wink2.gif
wink2.gif

Since you already are internet savy, try the internet.

Be sure to let us know how the proposal goes. Best wishes.

rodent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results