shape
carat
color
clarity

My new proposal plans, paying for it tommorow, let me know

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Allright, if I were in America I would be super romantic. But as it is I have no good friends to help me set up, no car, its very difficult to make plans for a bus or train and I can't do much searching online.

Anyway, this is the best I have come up with so far, so let me know what you think:)

On august 6th we are meeting some old friends. Then she has two days off work after that as well. I am trying to think of something fun we can do in the morning. I think I will wake up early and cook some breakfast for her while she is sleeping and surprise her with that. Then we will go do something, maybe swim at the beach but I am still working on something fun. I had planned to go to a waterpark with her but she said too many little kids pee in the pool there....so that plan is out. anyway, maybe just the beach, a bbq restaurant, then it will be real hot and she will be tired from working so much (4 days in a row from 830am-1000pm--doesn't get home till about 11 though) and then the day traveling with our friends, so I will take her to a movie as she hasn't seen harry potter yet. then after the movie I will surprise her with tickets on a dinner cruise. You can see it here:

one website, but I can't find the best pictures

I reserved one of the couples seats so we will have a seat toward the front so we will have seats together inside at sunset. there will be 8 other couples there though and I am not sure if we can walk around on top together alone. If we can I will walk with her under the stars and wait for a fairly private moment and do it then. Otherwise, I guess it will have to be done from the seat!? I don't know, I just can't seem to put it together 100%. any ideas on improving it?

I'll try to get back later, did a pretty poor job here but I have got to head out!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Can you call the cruise company to ask about the possibility of getting some alone time on the cruise? If you explain why they may help you scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results