shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Vintage .70cttw Old Cut Diamond Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have upgraded to a larger carat weight pendant so am selling this lovely vintage pendant. I love it and have enjoyed wearing it for a while now, but I am a “one pendant” type of person.

The pendant is 14k white gold and measures 12mm x 12mm at its widest points. It comes with a 14k white gold, 18” chain that is very delicate. The workmanship on the face of the pendant is exceptional, with perfect millgrain and delicate metalwork that is characteristic of its period.

I believe the pendant was originally a ring, and at some point in its history the shank was removed and a bail added. As one of the photos shows, there is a slight irregularity to the metal work on the back, were the shank was removed I believe. It is not noticeable when worn and indeed difficult to see with the naked eye.

The largest central diamond measures about 4.3mm, so I estimate it to weigh about .30ct. That diamond is surrounded by twelve additional teensy mine cuts, each measuring about 2.2mm, so each weighs about .03ct - .04ct. The carat weight is thus about .70cttw. All of the diamonds are later OECs, with teensy open culets and flower patterns under the table, as seen with a loupe. The diamonds are very clean, show no damage, and are very white. As the photos show, the pendant is very bright and has great neck presence.

I am asking $495, plus shipping and insurance.

Sale is final, be sure to ask all questions before you buy! I have bought and sold a number of items on the Bistro. References available to serious buyers upon request.

Listing here: http://diamondbistro.com/category/197/Necklaces-and-Pendants/listings/32386/Vintage-70cttw-Old-Cut-Diamond-Pendant.html

pendantoecs_012.jpg

dreamer_0.jpg

dreamer_1.jpg

dreamer_pendant1.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Re: Vintage .70cttw Old Cut Diamond Pendant

I love this!!! Wish I was in the market!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Messaged you!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sold to a beautiful bride to be. Thanks everyone!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

That is a BEAUTIFUL pendant. Congrats to whoever scooped it up! :bigsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results