shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 5 loose French cut diamonds

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have finally decided that I am going to sell half of my French cut diamonds from my eternity band. I will keep 5 of them for a 5 stone ring. I have come to the realization that I can't tolerate wearing the band because of the thickness. It has sat very lonely in my jewelry box. The stones are just too beautiful to be unworn and I can't phantom not keeping some of them.

They are 3.7 to 3.9mm, .37 to .40ct each, F-G, VS.

You can check out my threads on them.

Loupe Troop listing
http://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones/5-loose-french-cut-diamonds

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Re: 5 loose French cut diamonds

So sorry to hear about your eternity frenchies not working out. Dust for a quick sale..

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

What?? So sorry BrightIce. Someone commented about your having extras and I thought they meant from the previous remake. Hope they sell quickly for you! Can't wait to see what you do with the remaining 5.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh no... So sorry to hear this as your eternity is a beauty! But letting it rest in your jewelry box would be even worse. Can't wait to see what jewelry piece you will make from the remaining 5 stones.

The stones are beautiful so hopefully they will find a good home soon :wavey:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Oh! What a shame! I'm so sorry that the band isn't comfortable and your selling some of the stones! Hope they sell quickly and that your next piece is both gorgeous AND comfy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results