shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Selling .70ctw OEC studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just listed this on Loupetroop:
http://loupetroop.com/listings/earrings/dot-70ctw-oec-studs

I recently purchased these for a 5-stone project but decided to go with different proportions so these are for sale. A gorgeous and very well matched pair of OEC stones. These were weighed loose by the seller I bought them from and the total weight is .70 carats. I measured them with digital calipers and one stone is 4.38x4.47 while the other one is 4.26x4.28. The difference is hardly noticeable side by side (please see pictures) and absolutely not noticeable in the ears. The stones are beautifully cut and well matched. They were sold as H/SI1. Next my AGS H stones, I see no tint, so I think the color grade is accurate. They're both completely eye clean. The settings are 14k white gold, they were set by the seller and I never even tried them on. Asking price is $785 and includes insured priority mail shipping (I can only ship within the US) and this is a final sale. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

elena_s_iphone_227.jpg

oec_studs_029.jpg

elena_s_iphone_201.jpg

img_4411.jpg

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: Selling .70ctw OEC studs

Reducing the price to $750 and will consider reasonable offers. Here's a better unmagnified shot for real life perspective.

img_0550_1_.jpg

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

The earrings are sold! :razz:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thank you! I'm thrilled they'll be going to a PS'er!

armywife13|1398304761|3658872 said:
alene said:
The earrings are sold! :razz:
So excited! Thanks again, alene!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results