shape
carat
color
clarity

Putting out feelers for 1.91 OEC

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!

Very soon I will be consigning my engagement ring with JbEG. I'm putting out feelers now to see if anyone is interested, or knows anyone looking for an OEC with close to these specs:

1.91ct
L (EGL)
VS1
7.97x7.72x4.81

This stone faces up super white for an L-color stone, though there is definitely tint from the side. It has a lovely flower/snowflake pattern under the table. Here is the link to my SMTB thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/newly-engaged-with-a-lovely-oec.182420/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/newly-engaged-with-a-lovely-oec.182420/[/URL] and attached is the EGL cert.

The stone is set in a simple platinum solitaire, size 5.75, fully resizable. The asking price is $11,000

I can easily take more pictures or even provide a video on request.

577823_979333999699_644208108_n.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweetpea, I really advise you to list on loupe troop for a couple of weeks in case someone here is interested. That way you'd avoid a commission and could also sell it for a little less.

Are you getting a different ring or have your plans changed?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, I love your ring! Did you find something you like even better?

Hope everything is okay.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
OP, you might want to correct the clarity description, as according to the report it is VS2 not VS1.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ruby! I can't believe I missed that! I can't edit my post but it hasn't been listed with JbEG yet so I'll be sure to let Erica know.

I am selling my ring because I'm looking to upgrade with a JbEG stone which is why I am consigning with them. Plus I am not experienced in selling on my own and I don't want to risk dealing with a scammer for such a high end item (or ever for that matter). Everything is green pastures with my fiancé :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very good news! You wouldn't have to deal with scammers so much on Loupetroop, I wouldn't think, but you could put on there that you will only sell to known PSers since they'd likely be the ones interested.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet pea, would I contact JBEG for more info??? BEAUTIFUL STONE!!! (I lurked your pictures) ;-)

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Mico! I love it but I was ready to go bigger, as you know :) yes, please contact JbEG for details. They are super super helpful and so easy to interact with. They really took the initiative to get my ring out there before the sneak peek and I hope their effort pays off!

DS - thanks for the suggestion! I might put a listing on loupe troop and have any interested buyers contact JbEG directly. I honestly have no idea how to handle a transaction as large as 11K on my own and I really can't imagine any client having trouble with communicating with Erica or Grace. They are really just amazing women.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
hot diggity!!! :cheeky: Wish I could snatch it up! Did you have a link to the LT listing? :naughty:

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1361407842|3385849 said:
hot diggity!!! :cheeky: Wish I could snatch it up! Did you have a link to the LT listing? :naughty:
hate to thread jack, but this made me laugh. the hot diggity part. hahah.

anyway, good day!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
BUMP! Reduced to 10.5K (JbEG website will be updated). Please tell anyone you know looking for an OEC!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results