shape
carat
color
clarity

new items in my collection up - rings, cuffs, necklaces :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Hi all,

I've been downsizing things I don't wear as much and have added more to my ebay listings. (I prefer ebay as it's the venue I've sold in the longest, in case anyone wonders :) ) Almost all items are discounted 50% or more from what I paid for them. You can find all of these items at my ebay auctions, here's the link for everything:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/katharath/m.html?item=121137371851&pt=US_Fine_Rings&hash=item1c34599acb&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

(You can also search by my ebay name katharath if you have any issues with the link).

Some new items are:

My color change garnet ring in 14k, 6.3 mm/1.3 cts, size 8.25, asking $300 (lots of details in listing!)

A few really cute things from etsy-an LilianGinebra - a set of silver and gold iolite stack rings in size 8.5 (asking $80 shipped), and a set of silver w/gold hearts cuffs (asking $86 shipped)

A 4.06 ct untreated,clean, bicolor pink tourmaline pendant, set in silver, asking $170 shipped

A very sweet, long at 32 inch beaded necklace using precious and semiprecious (mostly semiprecious) gems, made by Laura at Modernbird (see deets in listing) asking $54 shipped (vendor pic)

The 5 mm by 1.5mm wide hammered gold band from Beth at ESDesigns - paid $515 for it less than 6 mos ago, literally barely ever worn. I'm asking $300 shipped now. (vendor pic)

I also still have some really pretty rings still available, a 5 mm blue tourmaline, sz 7.5 set in 14kWG from jeweler Stephanie at Metalicious, just lowered the price to $175 shipped (I paid around $530, vendor pic)

A green tourmaline, 7 mm round, set in 14kYG from onegarnetgirl, sz 8 - I will take $175 shipped for it (paid $650ish!) but this is the lowest I'll offer it out at, I prefer to keep it if I can't get that amount.

An Ethiopian 6 mm cabochon set in 14kYG size 9, also from Metalicious, now asking $175

A couple of stacking rings still left from Metalicious, consider them a small 7.5, one 3mm garnet set in 14kYG, one sterling with a 3 mm genuine blue sapphire - asking $99 and $50 respectively

Plus a few more things, earrings, etc. Take a peek :) I've sold a lot to some happy customers but am still narrowing things down (as I replace them with new things, lol).

One more pic - all of these rings are either already listed, or will be soon - I think all but 2 or 3 are up...Contact me with any questions, I will give another discount if anyone buys 2 or more items. Thanks for viewing!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: new items in my collection up - rings, cuffs, necklaces

I love your nature-y pieces! I am, as always, on a buying freeze, but I hope these sell quickly for you! :))

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Thanks Anya :)

I have been on a mad buying spree lately, and I have this rule that I have to sell an old piece if I'm buying a new one - which I've completely ignored for the most part, hence the new listings. I have a few things listed that I really don't want to let go, but they don't see much wear so it seems wrong to keep them. There is a ring set that is the nature-y type that is one of the last things I need to list - in the last pic with all the rings, the ring finger (the one in the middle with rings, sorry for confusion) has a leafy ring on top with a blue stone (an iolite) and there is a ring with a leaf and tiny pink sapphire set into it. Those rings are 14k and sooo cute, they make a gorgeous little set. I'm going to list them shortly too. They were made by Setsuko at Every Bear Jewelry, she does beautiful work. I have one other ring from her that I just can't list, even though I hardly wear it either - it's so cute, lol.

katharath

Ideal_Rock

The leaf ring set is now listed on eBay also - asking $350 shipped but will consider best/reasonable offers. The set retailed for around $650-700 and is solid 14k gold. Sz 8.25

chloeishere

Shiny_Rock

As always, I love your taste but our ring sizes are so different!

Do you think the opal ring could be sized down to (either) a 5.5 or 4.5? It's really calling to me, but I don't know if that dramatic of a sizing is a good idea with an opal?

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Hi Chloe :)

I wish I could say yes and sell it to you! But I don't think so. At least not without disrupting the pattern in the ring, and there's no sizing bump space or anything. That ring is one of the largest sized rings I own, I wore it for a thumb ring (it's the cutest thing!) but it's actually even big on me. I think that would be too drastic of a size change to even want to try with an opal, plus with the type of ring band that it is - just probably not a good idea. Sorry :(

(If you were really interested I think the jeweler could make you something similar, but it would be a lot more $$$, I paid around $500 for that one).

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Hammered gold band and 32"beaded necklace SOLD.

Reduced a few things down a bit, mostly some of the rings :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Rhodolite Garnet 14k wheat band also SOLD :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Color change garnet ring SOLD :)

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Bi color tourmaline pendant sold; green tourmaline ring sold; opal ring sold!!! :)

I will try to get some other pieces listed soon; I've been selling off a lot of my collection in order to buy loose gems! I also just listed a pretty, large!!, bicolor untreated tanzanite slice/crystal pendant that I got from Yvonne Raley. It is bezel set in silver in a handmade setting. I'm just really not wearing my silver pieces anymore...but this is a very pretty and unique piece. I'll get a pic up later (I'm writing on my iPhone and don't know how to post pics from it). But if you want to take a look, the link at the beginning of this thread should take you to my auctions, or as always you can search eBay for my ID (katharath) to see my auctions :)

Thanks for taking a look!

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Okay...added some silver pieces to my auctions! Just click the link in the first post of this thread, it takes you to all of my ebay auctions.

First up is this rather large tanzanite piece - natural unheated bicolor (green and purple) tanzanite slice/rough, handmade bezelled by Yvonne Raley. This is a rather substantial chunk and I think it's a neat piece. I just find that I almost never wear my silver pieces anymore :( Asking $165 shipped, that's a good chunk less than I paid but I'll consider offers as well.

tanzy.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Natural 7 mm round aquamarine set into this lovely handmade sterling bezel, made by etsy jeweler Stephanie from store Metalicious. Retailed for $1478+shipping now...asking $55 shipped

And then I've got a cute little pendant from Laura Flavin at etsy store ModernBird, retails for around $65 shipped but that is with the chain, I'm aksing $18.99 shipped for the pendant only. Her pieces are all handmade and SO cute, wonderful quality IMO too. I own quite a few pieces of hers even though I've sold a couple, I still have at least 6 or 7, lol.

_8748.jpg

littlebird.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock

And I've got a cute little pair of labradorite studs, they're neat bc they're faceted which you don't see as often (at least I don't!) I haven't got them listed but will shortly; I'll be asking around $18 or so shipped.

labradoritestuds.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock

katharath|1376350248|3501703 said:
Natural 7 mm round aquamarine set into this lovely handmade sterling bezel, made by etsy jeweler Stephanie from store Metalicious. Retailed for $1478+shipping now...asking $55 shipped

And then I've got a cute little pendant from Laura Flavin at etsy store ModernBird, retails for around $65 shipped but that is with the chain, I'm aksing $18.99 shipped for the pendant only. Her pieces are all handmade and SO cute, wonderful quality IMO too. I own quite a few pieces of hers even though I've sold a couple, I still have at least 6 or 7, lol.

Lol - sorry everyone, that post should read that the aqua pendant retails for $148 - NOT $1478, oops. Please disregard that.

Also, I do provide much more detailed info on my items in their listings, so you can always check there for further details. Sorry for any confusion.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results