shape
carat
color
clarity

Halo setting, 1.46 marq. diamond ring.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,

I am offering my 1.46 marquise - 11.21 x5.84 x3.73 - (EGL cert) G, SI1 med flor. - set in a 14k unplated white gold halo, with an additional .51 ct. of diamonds. The setting is a comfort fit band, size 'small 5' (they made it a 4.75 and stretched it a bit to just under a size 5). The ring is gorgeous in person and has a lot of presence on the hand, lots of finger coverage.

The ring is in very good condition, no scratches or signs of hard wear, I did not wear it daily.

This was my 25th anniversary upgrade from 5 years ago, however I developed some health issues 2.5 years ago and have trouble with hand/finger swelling...I have not been able to wear the ring for the last two years, so would like to see it go to a new home. I always received lots of compliments on it!

I have the appraisal info. and will send to anyone interested.

Asking $4,700.00

*** I have tried to add additional pics but the wrong image keeps posting even after I have deleted it and replaced it with a different one several times...I will try to post more pics.

_37861.jpg

img_12372.jpg

img_5751__1_.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooohhh man I'd love this :((

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
Me too! Can we see more pics? Specifically looking straight down at it to see the facet pattern? :angel:

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your replies ladies!!! It is gorgeous on the hand...I miss wearing it.

Here is a straight down pic, the lighting here this morning is terrible and my phone camera isn't the greatest. I had to take the pic in the shadows, as it was reflecting so many colors. It's hard to capture the facet pattern in a photo, it comes out looking like the crushed ice style, but this has a nice facet pattern in person.

fullsizerender__2_15.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sure looks pretty. I'm not sure where you are selling it, but you will need to include the link. ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results