shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 2.57ct. OEC for sale -- PRICE REDUCTION!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful diamond for sale...
I had a difficult time deciding which OEC to sell. Its a beautiful stone. It has big, chunky facets, is a unique little chameleon (faces up white in some lights and creamy ivory in others), is a clear VS1 and is a great spread for the price.
It is being consigned on JbEG (my french cuts are also STILL for sale too!!)

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.com/Jewelry/Loose-Diamonds/257ct-Old-European-Cut-Diamond/22551067_sN99jb#!i=1804688656&k=5578t8W

Thanks for looking :wink2:

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: 2.57ct. OEC for sale

oh my gosh i saw this one in the sneak peek... soooooo tempting!!! i've been considering selling my 2.32RB for a bigger OEC... and god this almost threw me over the edge!

did you have another OEC you were choosing between?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

nevermind..! i found your post where you set your beautiful stone.. (love that stone btw).

was this the stone in the original/vintage setting that you found? i hope you sell it very quickly!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks Mara! :wavey:

It was the original diamond in the setting I now wear as my Ering. I couldn't decide between them. I was little hesitant to break up an original setting when it had a perfectly beautiful diamond in it already. I shipped it to JbEG for them to take a look. I think Erica knew how emotionally tied to the other diamond I was.

I appreciate the wishes!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

This was getting lost in nowhere land, so.....BUMP!! :wavey:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

:love: so wish I could....

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

Its now reduced! I am not a very patient person- bad for me, good for ya'll! :wink2:

$12,6k

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

vinjewels|1340248946|3220799 said:
Its now reduced! I am not a very patient person- bad for me, good for ya'll! :wink2:

$12,6k
Wow! That is an awesome price, if I weren't paying on my upgrade I would snatch this baby up for my right hand. I hope you get a buyer soon!!!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks! I really appreciate it! It would look good on a neck too :Up_to_something: Can't wait to see your ring...is your new avatar a pic of an inspiration or THE pic of your ring. I know it was not yet in your possession, but I wasn't sure if it was already finished?

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

It sure would look good around the neck in some rose gold, yummy. :lickout: And yes, my avatar is THE ring! It is finished, I am just finishing up paying-I will have it in August! I have pictures but I haven't done a STMB thread yet, I would feel silly since I don't have it yet.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This thing needs to sell... so I can stop checking on it... it was just a little out of my reach ;( ...and why I ended up with the 1.81 M VS1... but I love this diamond.. it's beautiful!!!! :love:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

armywife13, at least you have the eyecandy. August will be here before you know it! I would wait too. Everyone is going to want to see that ring ON your hand. Beautiful!
Mayk, thanks for the kind words. It IS pretty and hopefully I have given enough incentive for someone that may have been on the fence to pull the trigger! BTW...love your M! Awesome choice!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

Knocking off the dust to bump this up for anyone new looking. Thanks! :wavey:

malish985

Shiny_Rock

For some reason I can't access the link. Is it possible for you to post the specs here ? Thanks

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Re: 2.57ct. OEC for sale- price reduction

I have purposely been staying off PS b/c my budget for jewelry is tied up in an extra diamond at the moment.
So I wanted to update with another decrease in price....I don't need two big diamonds friends! :-o (at least that is what my husband tells me)
$11,495 At this price an almost 9mm diamond at VS1 is a steal!

http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/loose_antique_and_estate_diamonds_page_3

(scroll to bottom of the page)

bebe

Ideal_Rock

Ahhhh, gorgeous stone!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: 2.57ct. OEC for sale -- PRICE REDUCTION!

Wow! What a steal!! Someone is gonna be a very lucky buyer!!

Bella432

Rough_Rock

Yipee!!! I found the stone a new home, and she will be very much loved in my first "engagement" ring! :love: (Engagement in quotes because we skipped it and just did the Vegas wedding, a ton of fun and also meant a bigger budget for bling!) I just need to find her a setting now. First post on PS even though I've been a lurker forever and a day, so happy my first purchase is an older cut, it's more beautiful than I expected it to be, so insanely clear! *does a little disco ball dance*

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

So glad a fellow PSer bought the diamond! Thanks for posting :wink2: It truly is a beautiful diamond and I am glad you love it.
I would love to see your ring journey or at least the finished product. So many possibilities. Keep us posted! Congrats on your "engagement" :wink2: Wear it in happiness, good health and lots of love!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It sounds like congratulations are in order for both of you! Vin: does this mean we'll be seeing more of you now that you''ll have a little disposable income? :bigsmile: :naughty:

Bella432

Rough_Rock

Thank you both :) I will have to do a post when it's all set, I took it to the jewellers today and we discussed settings, I've always been minimalist and loved the simple solitaire, but my jeweller said I might want to think about setting it in a halo with yellow prongs and/or a yellow cup to up-play the warmth. We will see, decisions decisions (and lots of research)! And to think I started out looking for a 1.5ct :cheeky:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock

minousbijoux|1362439653|3396286 said:
It sounds like congratulations are in order for both of you! Vin: does this mean we'll be seeing more of you now that you''ll have a little disposable income? :bigsmile: :naughty:
Absolutely! Was it that obvious? :Up_to_something: :wink2: I have enjoyed living vicariously thru everyone over the last year though.
Bella432, anyway you set it will be gorgeous.
You will find that it is quite the chameleon. It came from an 18k wg setting (the one in my profile) and there wasn't a tint at all except from the side, which you could barely see. It faced up very white for an N. In fact, (from what I gathered from the reaction) Erica and Grace were a little surprised it came back what it did from EGL color-wise. A solitaire may be different though because more 'side view' may be visible. Just thought this tidbit would help you a little. :wavey:
The possibilities are all there. Happy creating!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results