shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 1.9ctw OEC studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! If only I had the funds right now ! :cry: I am sure these will be snapped up in no time!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! :love: I can't believe these are even still here! Such a great size and I love the settings!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Patiently waiting... if they don't sell they sure will make a great twin stone bangle like the ones Grace has been making :bigsmile:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
if only the timing was right.

They are beautiful.....good luck with sale..

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1429332998|3863962 said:
Patiently waiting... if they don't sell they sure will make a great twin stone bangle like the ones Grace has been making :bigsmile:

Now that would be stunning!!!! I wear mine everyday.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Bump"

I have reduced these from original price of $6,700 to $5,950 hoping to temp someone to buy this lovely set of OEC studs.

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock
Very interested..having hard time contacting through loupetroop. How do I contact you?..

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wendylynne|1431868925|3877743 said:
Very interested..having hard time contacting through loupetroop. How do I contact you?..

You should be able to contact me through LT. I haven't had problems to my knowledge. I can't list my private email on here, sorry.

Another possible means is for you to set up an account on LT and post it here for me to contact you through.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are gorgeous and I'd love to buy them but I need to sell my 1.7ctw cushion/ oec studs first. Hoping they will still be available when I have the funds :)

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Goldenfire are they for sale? Your 1.7s?

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I tried emailing via LT to see of these studs are still available?

@ringo865 Sorry for the delay for some reason I am not receiving post notifications for this topic in my email. I haven't listed my 1.7ctw studs yet, but plan to list on LT eventually. I actually adore them but have always wanted just a smidge bigger, so I've been waiting till I see something that catches my eye before listing them :) If you click on my posts you can see pics of them and some video. I have uploaded more videos since then and they can be seen in my youtube videos.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm very interested in these. I tried emailing a handful of times over LT the last few weeks but I think the LT system may not be working so I'm trying here. :)

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are still available....BUT...I have priced them up to $6500.00, they are worth more because they are both certed stones. I have decided that if they don't sell soon I will repurpose them either in a bangle or a twin stone RHR.

I also added my personal email to the listing since messages are not working through LT.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm very interested in these. I tried contacting you via LT but for some reason when I click on the listing link there is an error. Wondering if these are available and if you might be able to contact me on LT? I have a few earrings listed under my username: dawnykcnkj one pair is just before your oec studs so should be easy to find. I have a chandelier pair, a peridot pair and a pearl and diamond dangle pair. If you click on any of them and send me a message I'll get back to you right away.
Thanks!!
Dawn

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
goldenfire|1441347772|3923471 said:
I'm very interested in these. I tried contacting you via LT but for some reason when I click on the listing link there is an error. Wondering if these are available and if you might be able to contact me on LT? I have a few earrings listed under my username: dawnykcnkj one pair is just before your oec studs so should be easy to find. I have a chandelier pair, a peridot pair and a pearl and diamond dangle pair. If you click on any of them and send me a message I'll get back to you right away.
Thanks!!
Dawn

Goldenfire, I sent you an email both through LT and using the email in your listing.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping
I have decided to reduce the price on this pair of studs. I will put up a new listing to move it to the top on LT.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Bright Ice, I just sent an offer to Grace for these studs. Just wanted to let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results