shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 1.40ctw Plat Baguette Diamond Eternity Band - Sz 7.25

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I'm cleaning out my jewelry box and listed a bunch of items on eBay this past weekend -- One of them is a 1.40ctw platinum baguette diamond eternity band in a size 7 1/4. This is a stunning bar set platinum baguette diamond eternity band that was custom made. It includes 5 sets of three diamonds circling around the entire band (15 diamonds total). The diamonds alternate between tapered baguette, straight baguette, tapered baguette and continues five times around the entire band. These diamonds are approximately F-G in color (colorless to near colorless) and VS1- VS2 in clarity (very slightly included). It measures approximately 2.5mm wide at the widest point. It weighs approximately 3.35 grams. The inside of the band is not stamped but it has been tested and is guaranteed to be platinum.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271181118861?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Please send me a message here or on eBay if you have any questions, etc.

bag1.jpg

_5032.jpg

bag3.jpg

bag4.jpg

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Re: 1.40ctw Platinum Baguette Diamond Eternity Band - Sz 7.2

Here are a few more pictures...

bag5.jpg

bag6.jpg

bag7.jpg

bag8.jpg

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

Reduced the Buy It Now price on all my listings on eBay & DB... Willing to accept reasonable offers.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

SOLD! Thank you! :))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results