shape
carat
color
clarity

1.20ct DBTY Necklace

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I love DBTY necklaces, but I'm a sucker for antique styles and have a double milgrain version, so am going to let this gorgeous one go. It's 14K white gold, with 16 stations of 7-point diamonds, G/H, SI. The diamonds are hand bezeled on a nearly 18-inch (17.75") cable chain, and I love that they're spaced only 1-inch apart for the entire length - even if the necklace shifts, the same number of diamonds will show in the front. Also, since the bezels are only 3mm in diameter, I've been able to slide a number of pendants on, so it's very versatile. I'm terrible at pricing, so I checked a number of places, including eBay, and can't find anything below $1075 for the carat weight and quality.

Bistro listing: http://diamondbistro.com/other/1225/seller.html

A few photos, but please ignore the diamond pendant, which is not for sale. 8)

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh Cellantini!!! I love this one! Tons of diamonds - its just gorgeous! I wish I had the money- :(sad - what a STEAL of a deal!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I've been asked a couple times for neck shots, and while I hate doing them, I know it's hard to gauge proportion and spacing without one. Soooooo, here it is, layered with a diamond pendant - hope it helps!

IMG_0176a.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Relisted on Bistro today, at a reduced rate! :))

Messages and emails seem to be spotty, so maybe give me a heads-up here if you're trying to reach me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results