shape
carat
color
clarity

1.20+ OEC Diamond Ring with Heart Diamond Sides

DecoHouse

Rough_Rock
Beautiful OEC diamond ring. I've been buying antique diamonds for a very long time and the only reason I'm letting this one go is to fund my upgrade, and it pains me to do so.. it's a fantastic diamond.

Center is somewhere between 6.6-7mm. Estimated between 1.15-1.25. Color is M-N and Si-1 (girdle abrasion and flea bite) very eye clean.

Side diamonds are .20 each, Si and and H-I in color. Setting is 14k white gold, made by I.D jewelry and has perfect claw prongs.

Size is 6 and easily sized

Diamond is not graded, I do allow a 3 day inspection period.

I take paypal, and overnight shipping is included.

Asking $3,950

bestp1.jpg

better4.jpg

better2.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my! That is a beautiful ring! I would ave a hard time parting with that stunning combination!! Best wishes for a quick sale and the arrival of the upgrade!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you have it listed on diamond bistro or loupe troop?

DecoHouse

Rough_Rock
it's on the bistro as well :)

thanks everyone! It's a great diamond and hard to part with ;(

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DecoHouse, you need to provide the link for your listing on diamond bistro.

It's a beautiful ring! Best of luck with the sale!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to chime in and say we bought our antique engagement ring a couple if years agonies the bistro from this seller (pinkbow on the bistro) and it went very smoothly. A bit nerve racking buying an uncerted piece for 4500.00 online who wasn't a PSer at the time but the specs came back better than advertised and it was so much more beautiful in person.

She was great to work with and even had it sized/plated before shipping it out :)

You once had a platinum amethyst and moonstone diamond ring that unwound have loved to buy but alas the timing wasn't good. I was so sad to see it sold in pieces but was so happy to find out the moon side stones went to a PSers mom :) I hope to buy from you again someday when the right piece comes up at the right time :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is such a lovely ring and stone..! Hope it goes to a PS'er.

DecoHouse

Rough_Rock
Hi Vintagelover! I thought that ring looked familar! Thanks for the wonderful comment :)

another picture showing the kozibe effect

kizobe.png

justginger

Ideal_Rock
This would be a PERFECT engagement ring for someone wanting something a bit unique, but that offers up a good amount of finger coverage on a budget. :))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a stunning ring! I love the heart sides!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, I love this ring!!! :love: It's stunning! I have a thing for heart shaped side diamonds....

DecoHouse

Rough_Rock
Just a little bump, she's still looking for a new home. I'm going to try for a better video tomorrow!!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ring is beautiful. I wish I were in the market.

DecoHouse

Rough_Rock
SOLD 1.20+ OEC Diamond Ring with Heart Diamond Sides

Ring is sold, thanks eveyone for the comments and emails :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results