shape
carat
color
clarity

0.34ct Fancy Intense Pink Oval Cut Diamond – GIA Certified

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock
Stunning 0.34 carat Fancy Intense Pink Oval Cut Diamond – GIA Certified, loose and never set. Incredible pure intense pink color and amazing cut; a unique and rare stone. Diamond originally purchased from JamesAllen.

p5.jpg

Shape: Oval Modified Brilliant
Measurements: 4.59 x 3.64 x 2.68 mm
Weight: 0.34 carat
Color Grade
Origin: Natural
Grade: Fancy Intense Pink
Distribution: Even

http://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-diamond/0-dot-34ct-fancy-intense-pink-oval-cut-diamond-gia-certified

Price: $14,500 + $70 shipping fully registered and insured via USPS within the US only.

I hope this finds a good home with a PSer!

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 0.34ct Fancy Intense Pink Oval Cut Diamond – GIA Certifi

If I'm reading the link to JA right and you got it for 7k then it seems you got a steal! Sorry to see you're selling I though.

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

I can assure you the value of this diamond is much more than that, just look at comps on JA or other fancy colored diamond websites.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wait - when did you buy it, in 2013? And you bought it for $7k? And now a year later, your starting price was double what you paid? I don't know how MTG knew what you paid for it, but I appreciate her letting us all know!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Minous, if you click on the JA link posted by OP, it gives the original sale price of just under $7k.

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

Retail prices of natural fancy intense pink diamonds at this carat/color/clarity were not $7k in 2013, 2014, or now. I'm not sure why JA is displaying any price associated with a sold stone.

Regardless of the price I paid, I think my asking price is very fair for this gorgeous diamond; good luck finding something similarly priced from a retail vendor.

If you're looking for a sizable pink diamond with a great color and cut, this is your stone. The video speaks for itself.

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

Bump

Awesome color and size. Don't miss a great opportunity and have to pay retail.

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

Bump

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

Bump

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JoeNewbie11|1429198816|3862932 said:
Grab this stone before it goes into the safety deposit box for long-term investment.

I say stick it in the deposit box if you genuinely feel it's worth double what you paid in under a couple of years :naughty:

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

Still available. A look at comps:

comps_0.jpg

and compare color and face up size to this 0.34 Fancy Intense Pink, 4.59 x 3.64 x 2.68 mm

p5.jpg

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

More comps priced well above my asking price.

comp2_3.jpg

0.34 carat Fancy INTENSE Pink - GIA Cert
p5.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

If I were you, I would continue to reduce the price, since no one appears interested in buying for what you are offering it at.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

minousbijoux|1435696329|3896977 said:
If I were you, I would continue to reduce the price, since no one appears interested in buying for what you are offering it at.
+1. There is a reason why the market isn't responding so if you want it to sell, you'd have to make adjustments.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

If you're in a hurry to sell it, I would suggest that you try consigning it. While you may get less that if you were to sell it directly due to commission fees, a vendor may be able to reach a larger audience of potential buyers for your stone. If you're not in a hurry to sell, I guess there's no harm in continuing to wait for a buyer who's willing to pay a price that you find agreeable. It seems to be a nice-looking stone! Good luck!

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

Thank you for the advice.

I understand the market is small for real potential buyers of GIA-certified fancy intense pink diamonds of this color, carat, and cut and it may take time to sell the stone. I also know that retail prices are much higher than my list price for a comparable stone.

It's an amazing pink diamond in person and I hope it goes to a PSer rather than to a retail vendor who will mark the stone up significantly and out of reach of most.

If you'd like to discuss in more detail, please contact me directly through my listing on LT. Thanks.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium

You may have more luck just selling it for what you paid. Retail/market rates or not, it is really only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Best of luck!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't know when you bought this, buy you might want to check out James Allen buybuyback program. If you bought this in the last 2 years I believe they'll pay you 70% of what you paid

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niel|1438216365|3908832 said:
I don't know when you bought this, buy you might want to check out James Allen buybuyback program. If you bought this in the last 2 years I believe they'll pay you 70% of what you paid
Don't think he'll sell the stone for $4900... :bigsmile:

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

Stunning 0.34 carat Fancy Intense Pink Oval Cut Diamond – GIA Certified, loose and never set. Incredible pure intense pink color and amazing cut; a unique and rare stone.

p5.jpg

Shape: Oval Modified Brilliant
Measurements: 4.59 x 3.64 x 2.68 mm
Weight: 0.34 carat
Color Grade
Origin: Natural
Grade: Fancy Intense Pink
Distribution: Even

http://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-diamond/0-dot-34ct-fancy-intense-pink-oval-cut-diamond-gia-certified

Price: $11,500 + $70 shipping fully registered and insured via USPS within the US only.

cm366

Shiny_Rock

I note that you're only willing to accept payment by bank wire transfer or cashier's check - might have more luck using a 3rd party intermediary like Paypal or any of the escrow firms. You're asking for a remarkable gesture of trust in having someone send you $11570 unsecured, which really limits your potential buyers to the Bay Area population.

JoeNewbie11

Shiny_Rock

Hello cm366,

Thank you for the advice. I certainly could use Paypal for the transaction if that would give piece of mind to the buyer. I've used bank wire for several other sales with success and saved the buyer from paying Paypal fees. I'll update my listing with the Paypal option.

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock

mochiko42|1421657680|3818779 said:
Minous, if you click on the JA link posted by OP, it gives the original sale price of just under $7k.

I am not seeing the price paid on the link so how are you ???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results