shape
carat
color
clarity

yay for europe! i am engaged!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lamer

Rough_Rock
hey everyone,
just got back from europe and wanted to share the news that i am officially engaged! i was proposed to at divan 2 in tivoli gardens, copenhagen and it was magical. i will post pics as soon as i figure out how to charge my now dead digital camera...until then, thank you for all of the support on the LIW forum and beyond. this site is great!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!

Can''t wait for those pics!!!!

So how did he do it??
31.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
congratS!!!! Yes, give us the full details and some pics :)

lamer

Rough_Rock
ok, so the pics are coming but the proposal was as follows:
we went to dinner after a long day of roller coasters and walking through the amazing parks at tivoli gardens in copenhagen. my granfather had asked us to enjoy a special dinner at divan 2 (one of the oldest restaurants there). when my grandfather passed away earlier this year, i considered this dinner to be very important and sentimental, so we had already planned to get very dressed up and really splurge at this event. well, we both got dolled up and went to this amazing dinner. we had a long tasting menu that went for hours...and after lots of wine he kept getting up to go to the bathroom (normal i thought) and when he came back the last time.... he sat down nervously and grabbed my hands and started talking about how special the night was, how he was glad i came to atomic cafe (the place we met), and all of this wonderful stuff that i cannot recall because when we got up to hug and kiss (i thought we were leaving at that point) he called my name and the next minute he was down on one knee and asking if i would marry him. all the while i am now bursting into happy tears. we then sat down and our adorable waitress said " i saw something.... i hope you said yes or this is embarrassing" and handed us champagne and strawberries on the house. we closed down the restaurant by ourselves and just enjoyed the rest of the night. the ring is a solitaire cushion that i adore...1.17 carats and full of fire. i still cannot believe he carried it all over europe! but it was fabulous. pics to come!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OMG how romantic
30.gif
Congratulations to the both of you

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
Can''t wait to see pictures.
27.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That is such a beautiful proposal story! Can''t wait for pictures of the ring!

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful proposal! Congrats!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! can''t wait to see some pictures!!

Izzy03

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! This is officially one of my favorite proposal stories. I am not much of a romantic (which drives my BF nuts because he is very sappy) but this story actually had me teary-eyed.
CONGRATULATIONS!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds special and romantic, congrats and cannot wait to see your ring!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Awww, my heart just melted when I read your story. How sweet! CONGRATULATIONS, you lucky lady! Best wishes for a very, very happy life together.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww! What a great story! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

HeadOverHeels4James

Shiny_Rock
WOW Thats so sweet and touching! CONGRATS! I''m getting anxious for pics now!!!!! Don''t leave us hanging!! HAHA
9.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, the emotion just pours off the page when you describe your proposal. I welled up!

CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Looking forward to your SMTR thread
1.gif

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful story! Congratulations!

Can''t wait to see those pics!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your proposal sounds utterly romantic! I can''t wait to see your SMTR thread!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, that sounds like an absolutely fabulous proposal!!! I can''t wait to see the ring, I am such a cushion fan!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results