shape
carat
color
clarity

No More Going Crazy- ENGAGED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock

I''m Engaged!! I still can''t believe it!! It was sooo perfect....

The Story
My FI finally finished his degree (we are 26) and was graduating this weekend. I threw a huge surprise party for him on Saturday night, and it was fantastic! Sunday after graduation he told me and his family that he wanted to go get some pictures taken around campus- even though it was -15degrees with windchill. He told his family to go on back to his place and we would meet them there after we took some pictures. So we start walking around campus and I''m trying to find the perfect photo ops. We get to the very center of campus (where we first held hands over 3.5 years ago) and he said "I don''t really want to get my picture taken". I was like, "What?! Why are we walking around in this freeeeeezing cold weather then!?" and he said he because he wanted to ask me a question. Then he got down on his knee (still wearing his cap and gown) and asked me to marry him among other wonderful things! I just stared at him and kept asking he was serious and then said YES! It was so cold that my tears literally froze to my face!! I had to flick them off! We walked back to his place and my hand was burning because it was so cold but I refused to put it in my pocket because I just kept staring! When we got back to his place his whole family was waiting for us and then we had dinner reservations with everyone. It was so wonderful, I can''t believe I got so lucky in life and love!
The RING!!
ABSOLUTLY PERFECT! It is a 1.22 cushion cut center stone with micropave diamonds on the band and halo. H, VS2, ring size 7 and 1/4. I LOVE IT!! Enjoy the pics, sorry I don''t have more of them! I''ll try and start a SMTR thread soon too :)

cpring11.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
AWESOME PROPOSAL! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The ring is absolutely stunning!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring
30.gif
, and adorable proposal!

Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Haha, ok, I don''t think I''ve heard another proposal story where the tears of joy FROZE on her FACE!
6.gif
That was some freaking cold weather! How cute of him to trick you with the excuse of taking pictures and proposed in his cap and gown!! Adorable!!!! And so great that you got to celebrate with everyone afterwards!

Oh yeah, and that ring is absolutely incredible! Can''t wait to see more pics!!! YAY!!!
9.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness your proposal story and ring are amazing!! I love that gorgeous halo, it looks perfect on your finger. The image of your FI proposing in his cap and gown must have been PERFECT <3

ringless

Shiny_Rock
What a cute and clever proposal! I love when bf''s include their girlfriends on their special days, birthday''s, graduation, etc. That is so special! Your ring is GORGEOUS! Congrats!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

tabu

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!!! Soo happy for you.
36.gif
36.gif
Wonderful story and absolutely stunning ring
30.gif
I used blue text since you got engaged in 15 degree weather
2.gif
So Cute!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
HUBBA HUBBA! I couldn''t even get past the stars in my eyes before offering you and your new Fiance my CONGRATS!!!
Your ring is abso-fricken-lutely gorgeous! Wear it in good health and happiness!

~SL.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
I am in love with your ring!! It''s stunning!
30.gif
What a sweet proposal, too! Congratulations!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh how wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you my dear! The ring is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your proposal does sound perfect...frozen tears and all! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! The shank looks so blingy and dainty! Looking forward to more pics...
36.gif

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, your ring is freaking beautiful! And your proposal is so adorable, I can totally picture it!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how sweet (and cold!)! Your ring is lovely. Congratulations, and best wishes to you both!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Aww! Cute proposal story! Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! I''d love to see closer photos of the setting when you get a chance. It looks like it''s a split shank.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results