shape
carat
color
clarity

I guess he was excited after all!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock

I’M ENGAGED!!!!
woohoo.gif
cheerleader1.gif

I still can’t believe it! I woke up this morning going did it really happen???

23.gif

So a little bit of a background first: he never remembers holidays or that he needs to take time off from work but in the beginning of July, right before the holiday, he mentioned that he requested the Friday before Labor Day off and I should too. I thought it was weird and then just left it at that. All throughout July he keeps telling me to make sure we book the room in Key West for that weekend. Ok no problem.

So last night I’m in bed and he peeks his head in the room and whispers “are you sleeping?” I say no and he says ok, then walks out. He did this about 4 times

33.gif
. I then get up to use the restroom and when I go back into the room, I noticed that he’s walking out of the room with a dressy shirt on.
33.gif
??? So I open the door and he’s getting dressed and I say “honey, what are you doing??” And he goes um…uh….just trying on this shirt for work tomorrow. OK…
20.gif

I go back to bed and he walks in, kneels down by the bed, and starts saying all of these really sweet things. I’m thinking, what an awesome way to go to sleep

30.gif
. Then he says I can’t wait any longer, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

So I jump up from bed going…OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS??? STOP PLAYING!!! R, STOP PLAYING!! OF COURSE I’LL MARRY YOU!!

30.gif
30.gif
dothewave.gif
yippee10.gif

The next 30 minutes was just excitement, excitement, excitement…but I couldn’t call anyone! It was 11:30 at night

gaah.gif
!!! He’s crazy!!! I turned on the light, realized he’s fully dressed, we look at each other and we start cracking up. I’m like I can’t believe you are dressed up in the middle of the night and he’s all I can’t believe you bought my story about getting dressed for work!! It turns out that he had plans to ask during our Key West holiday. But he realized yesterday we still had a month to go and he couldn’t wait any longer!! The whole thing was insane.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And this morning he gets out of the bathroom saying “hhheeeeyyyyy fiance!” with a crazy dance.

party.gif

For pictures…I don’t have new pics boooo. My brother accidentally took my camera with him to school so I’ll have to just post photos I already have. As a reminder its .75, G, VS2, VG cut and more importantly…finally on my hand!!
smitten.gif
wobble2.gif

DSCN1597.JPG

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! YAY! YAY! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What a wonderful surprise that he was so excited that he couldn''t wait and you still have a great vacation in a couple of weeks!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I am so so so so excited for you!!! I almost cried when I opened your post!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

vslover

Shiny_Rock
I so knew that was going to happen! Congratulations...and beautiful ring!!!!!

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
YAY YAY YAY!!!! SOOOOO excited for you two!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and BTW your ring is gorgeous. I got so excited about the proposal I forgot to tell you that.

I''m going to miss you around the LIW boards! Come visit!
1.gif

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
Awe, what a romantic, perfect proposal. I love how he just couldn''t wait and got all dressed up! Congratulations! Enjoy it!

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! Congratulations!

I''m so happy for you! He was just as excited as you are all along that''s so sweet!
30.gif

I laughed out loud for real just now reading about your FI coming out of the bathroom and doing a little crazy dance....so cute!

And that ring is stunning!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How cute! I can see him coming in and out the room multiple times!

I love your ring. I think it looks great on your hand.

CONGRATS!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
awww...such a sweet proposal....gorgeous ring....love all the sparklies
30.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Girl, did I tell you or what
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif

I knew that a guy who said "that's HER ring, I'll take it" was a guy in
30.gif

Many, many happy days to you both. Whew, and another one rides off into the sunset of love.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
aww that is so sweet :) congratulations to you both :)

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic!!!! What a cute story!!!

So happy for you both!!!!!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Hoooray!!!!! That was the cutest proposal, I LOVE when men just can''t wait! How darling! Congrats to you, and so glad you didn''t give up on him! Clearly BOTH of you were struggling to act nonchalant, lol!

Congratulations, bride to be!!!
36.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Awww, congrats! I love the proposal story - and what a gorgeous ring!!!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
awwww yay!!!!! Im soo excited for you!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
cant wait to see more pics!! :)

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats on your enagagement! That is super exciting for you!

Looking forward to more pics (of course)

BTW the ring is beautiful!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww!!! Congrats! That is such a cute story! Yay for you guys! And what a gorgeous sparkly ring!!! Wow!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for all the kind words!! Purrfect...LOL I know. I went to sleep thinking man was I wayyy off.

I''ll try to get some pics posted soon. He wanted to take pictures with the cameras on our phones but I was in my PJs!! I mean, I don''t need to have on an outfit but it''d be nice if I could at least have my hair combed!
25.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Um... I think there is a problem with your ring...

I keep STARING at it!!!!
30.gif
lucky girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results