shape
carat
color
clarity

Trump's handshake wars- NSFW

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the Goose Lock will be difficult to execute because when he pulls our hand towards himself, the armpit area "closes up" making it difficult to reach in smoothly to grab the wrist.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the link Kenny. While watching the handshake I had never noticed Trump pulling people closer to him. Just the unusually long handshake. This man has been in business how long and still hasn't learned how to give a proper handshake? Everything is about power with him.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1487608513|4131140 said:
Thank you for the link Kenny. While watching the handshake I had never noticed Trump pulling people closer to him. Just the unusually long handshake. This man has been in business how long and still hasn't learned how to give a proper handshake? Everything is about power with him.

Its 100% a dominance thing. Just "hey, you do what I want", and trying to show off how powerful he is. I like the Trudeau method of dealing w. the handshake.

http://globalnews.ca/news/3257182/how-to-give-a-proper-handshake-according-to-experts-donald-trump-and-justin-trudeau/

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw this thread. I don't have Facebook, so I appreciated the YouTube link. I had saved two images on my own (still images) of world leaders' expressions as they shook Donald Trump's hand: one as he finished shaking it (Prime Minister Abe of Japan) and one as he was about to shake it (Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada). We discussed the Trump/Abe handshake here in detail already, but I do not think we discussed the expression on Prime Minister Trudeau's face as Trump approached him. (But I might have missed it.) Both leaders looked absolutely revolted by President Trump. Prime Minister Abe is seen gripping the arms of his chair after surviving the ordeal! A picture is worth 1,000 words. How can you argue with these?

AGBF

trumpabehandshake1.png

trumptrudeauhandshake.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say that watching him shake people's hands is funny and frightening at the same time. I would think one would worry about having their arm yanked out of the socket! :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1487697162|4131730 said:
I have to say that watching him shake people's hands is funny and frightening at the same time. I would think one would worry about having their arm yanked out of the socket! :lol:

I was thinking the same thing Red. We would be thrown around like a rag doll if we ever had to shake his hand. Remember that if you ever meet him.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1487697831|4131733 said:

I was thinking the same thing Red. We would be thrown around like a rag doll if we ever had to shake his hand. Remember that if you ever meet him.

If I did I might have to counter yank! :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1487698259|4131736 said:
Calliecake|1487697831|4131733 said:

If I did I might have to counter yank! :lol:

You will for sure!!! It would just give me another excuse to run in the other direction! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results