clarity

Rhea the featherless bird

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my God! I love this! :love:

What a little Sweetie!

ruby59,

I've spent too long on PS today and was about to log off and rush to get ready to meet friends.

Then I saw your thread and had to check it out.

So glad I did!

The world and life are filled with lots of negative stuff and cruel people.

However, this short video is a reminder that there are lots of kind, wonderful people! I love that strangers took the time to make adorable little sweaters for this tiny, featherless bird. :appl:

This morning, I read a great article about kindness shown to an animal, and thought of you because you seem to come across the best animal stories.

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to be lazy and include the link here in your thread.

Its about a wonderful cat house that the Boston Police Department SWAT guys made for a stray cat that adopted them. Yeah, SWAT guys! :appl: :love:

https://www.thedodo.com/cops-build-cat-condo-2261545983.html?xrs=RebelMouse_fb#b611d

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Thank you December fire.

I love these types of stories to remind me there is still a lot of kindness in this world.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH EM GEE! I lurv this bird.

I love MY bird, so friggin much!

Birds are a mysterious special magic that, few people 'get'.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1487471109|4130642 said:
OH EM GEE! I lurv this bird.

I love MY bird, so friggin much!

Birds are a mysterious special magic that, few people 'get'.

I saw a video about this birdie on FB and instantly fell in love. So sweet! Kenny: I honestly didn't know birds could be considered "companion" animals or that they could show affection (other than African Greys, who can also be very neurotic). your posts have made me consider getting a bird at some point when I'm home more often. But I'd have to consider whether birds and dogs could co-exist peacefully :)

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
What a comical little creature and so sweet in her little sweaters!

They are magical.

We love our birdy deeply. She's a 9 year old cockatiel that we got as a 8 week old chick. We were in the depths of grief as my mom and his dad died 2 weeks apart. She saved us.

We are a flock.

Right now dh and I are watching a movie. She's sitting on his foot in front of the fireplace eyes closed, grinding her beak (sign of contentment).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results