shape
carat
color
clarity

OK, fess up. Who''s waiting for a special delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just spoke to dear Lesley H. on the phone, and my beautiful custom BGD piece is being FedExed today. I was just wondering, who (besides me) is waiting for a "special delivery" for Christmas? and what are you getting
3.gif
?

Well I got mine last night at 8pm... it was a huge Lush order. And. It. Was. Messed. Up.

20.gif
20.gif

But it was still exciting.

I WISH I had a BGD order coming..
12.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s not for christmas exactly, but I do have my tanzanite pendant and Winza sapphire from Gene in the mail.
27.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
12.gif
waiting for one today... Fedex man is way past due
39.gif
then I got my ering reset... probably won''t be done for two weeks
36.gif
We''ll talk more later come Valentine''s day
11.gif
31.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still waiting on two gifts to arrive for DH. Really pissed about it because I ordered the items over a month and a half ago. We''re opening presents tonight, so he''ll have to do with print-out pics!

The one HUGE thing I was waiting anxiously for arrived this morning. Our wedding albums. We''re giving one to my in-laws for Christmas and we leave to visit them tomorrow morning. The albums got delayed at the printer from the company I ordered from. And I couldn''t change the shipping to super express because once the order goes to the printer, everything is automatic and thus can''t be altered. Grrr. Then it was stuck at the Canadian border for over a week. And then stupid Canada Post said it was delivered when it WASNT! I was losing my mind last night over this. Thank goodness it arrived S&S today *phew*

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/23/2009 2:27:16 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
It''s not for christmas exactly, but I do have my tanzanite pendant and Winza sapphire from Gene in the mail.
27.gif
I am SO dying to see that sapph! and you have a tanzanite pendant coming too?

I''m having a tanzanite set too, but that won''t be ready until mid January when my jeweler comes back from his annual post-Christmas vacay.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/23/2009 2:33:28 PM
Author: D&T
12.gif
39.gif
then I got my ering reset... probably won't be done for two weeks
36.gif
We'll talk more later come Valentine's day
11.gif
31.gif
oh no I just receieved my diamond and pink sapphire eternity after waiting six weeks, and its the wrong size!
39.gif
I even asked the vendor before he shipped it out if it was my correct size ....and he said yes!
20.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/23/2009 3:14:25 PM

12.gif
39.gif
36.gif
11.gif
31.gif
oh no I just receieved my diamond and pink sapphire eternity after waiting six weeks, and its the wrong size!
39.gif
I even asked the vendor before he shipped it out if it was my correct size ....and he said yes!
20.gif
Oh D, I''m so sorry. It''s an eternity and it''s the wrong size? Is it someone in the states? How much is it off?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D

Deactivated member 42515

well mine wont be here by xmas... but im happy for you guys who are getting their goodies by then! tacori shall be overnighting mine on the 11th... so hopefully i will be able to pick it up on the 12th or 13th! its a two hour drive! im gonna try to get off work early yay! Im excited! it will be the FIRST time I am ever seeing this ring in person!

straightband2.JPG

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
I picked up my wedding bands yesterday! It was a very exciting day for me!

linky!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I''ve never seen that Tacori and it''s gorgeous. I''d drive down and pick that baby up in person.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe gemgirl, my tanzanite pendant (see avatar) was cut by gene too! His skills are amazing, the jeweler was blown away by the cut, I''m sure you''ll love your tanz when you see it!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/23/2009 6:11:42 PM
Author: gemgirl

12.gif
39.gif
36.gif
11.gif
31.gif
39.gif
20.gif
Oh D, I''m so sorry. It''s an eternity and it''s the wrong size? Is it someone in the states? How much is it off?
thanks G- its off by ohhh. 3 full sizes
40.gif
lol. I shipped it back, and he''s suppose to expedite work order and remake it. If it wasn''t so pretty I would have just asked for a refund, but it''ll go well with my 30th bday gift in Feb
31.gif

Your pendant looks soooo beautiful!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just that little old Octavia yesterday.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
I''m waiting on a little vintage piece. Right now it is being resized. I am bummed because I don''t expect to get it until the beginning of January. I keep looking at the few pictures I have of it and can''t wait to get it on my finger!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine won''t be here until the end of January, so nothing for Christmas!

D&T, sorry about your eternity band! I don''t remember hearing about this project!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
well the DVD i ordered for my dad was supposed to arrive 7-21 days after i ordered. tomorrow''s day 19... and when we''re doing our gift exchange
7.gif

hopefully it makes it!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Awww D&T! How''s it going? Hopefully u don''t have to wait another 6 weeks do u? That sucks that u r so excited that it has finally come after a month and a half and its the wrong size!! Not even by half or by 1 but by 3!! That''s insane! R they gonna give u some kind of "I''m sorry ur ring is taking 3 months because we screwed up" discount? Haha well if not, they should! U deserve it!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/23/2009 7:56:18 PM

Date: 12/23/2009 6:11:42 PM

12.gif
39.gif
36.gif
11.gif
31.gif
39.gif
20.gif
thanks G- its off by ohhh. 3 full sizes
40.gif
lol. I shipped it back, and he''s suppose to expedite work order and remake it. If it wasn''t so pretty I would have just asked for a refund, but it''ll go well with my 30th bday gift in Feb
31.gif

Your pendant looks soooo beautiful!
Oh that''s not off by just a little and geez, they HAD to know that they were shipping the wrong size. I was going to say that everyone''s mandrel is alittle different, but three sizes is just ......... I''m shaking my head. They HAD to know.

Lesley was so excited when she saw my finished necklace for the first time. She shot me an email right away to tell me what she thought. They really do fine work. They took an idea I''d had in my head for years and brought it to life for me
1.gif
. I''m excited!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/23/2009 6:17:58 PM
Author: YayTacori
well mine wont be here by xmas... but im happy for you guys who are getting their goodies by then! tacori shall be overnighting mine on the 11th... so hopefully i will be able to pick it up on the 12th or 13th! its a two hour drive! im gonna try to get off work early yay! Im excited! it will be the FIRST time I am ever seeing this ring in person!
Your set is going to be so stunning and so elegant. I was actually speechless when I saw your picture of your set.
OMG! Lucky you!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
*raises hand*

I''m waiting for something! I pulled the trigger on my first diamond yesterday.
16.gif
It won''t get here today, obviously, but it should be here soon. It''s gorgeous and has been calling my name for months, and I''m so thrilled that I was finally able to get it. It''s not really a Christmas gift, though...it''s my "Congrats on getting a promotion" present to myself.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
The special delivery that I''m waiting for looks like it won''t be here by Christmas...the arrival of our son! I''m 37 weeks so it will be a little while longer. But I''m waiting impatiently.
9.gif

D

Deactivated member 42515

Date: 12/24/2009 10:50:42 AM
Author: orbaya
The special delivery that I''m waiting for looks like it won''t be here by Christmas...the arrival of our son! I''m 37 weeks so it will be a little while longer. But I''m waiting impatiently.
9.gif
awwww thats the best ever!!! here we are talking about jewelry and you''re going to be getting the greatest gift of all!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Date: 12/24/2009 7:52:43 AM

Date: 12/23/2009 6:17:58 PM
Author: YayTacori
Your set is going to be so stunning and so elegant. I was actually speechless when I saw your picture of your set.
OMG! Lucky you!
awww you''re so sweet! thank you!

I am still searching for my perfect diamond tho!! So Tacori is going to be putting a cz in it for me while I am searching but I just couldn''t wait anymore! So once I find my diamond, another package! yay!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Date: 12/23/2009 11:42:00 AM
Author:gemgirl
I just spoke to dear Lesley H. on the phone, and my beautiful custom BGD piece is being FedExed today. I was just wondering, who (besides me) is waiting for a ''special delivery'' for Christmas? and what are you getting
3.gif
?
did you get your''s today!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2009 10:50:42 AM
Author: orbaya
9.gif
Orbaya I''m so glad you have made it to term after the worried earlier!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine will be here any time now! It cleared customs this morning...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results