color
clarity

Help clearing cache

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
HI fellow PS members
I've been having weird issues with PS for months
When logged in I can't see who posted what, everything is in bold letters. And my signature does not show- as far as I can tell for anyone reading.
Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?
I've tried clearing the cache on all three browsers I use ( Chrome Firefox and IE9)- deleted all history ( a real PIA) but still no luck.
Maybe my mobile devices??
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
David is the beauty in your av the compensation? :naughty:

Is it only PS? Or other sites too? There are a couple of other things you might try - updating Chrome and FF if they're out of date, enabling (or disabling and re-enabling) javascript, disabling any add-ons, resetting any page styles you might have inadvertently set (CSS changes). If it's just PS... it's really silly but if it's been months... double check that t DNS is resolving to the right IP? (if you type http://204.51.177.202 in as the URL instead of www. pricescope.com it should take you to PS)

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks guys!
Yssie, Yes, fix this and you can have anything you want!!!
I'll deny that I ever said that- but it is so frustrating.
All other sites work fine.
I'll make sure that my browsers are up to date.
I am no internet engineer, but I can't understand why the problem persists no matter where I log on...and why this would prevent my signature from showing,.
Can you see my signature?

I just pasted the url you suggested into my browser- and I'm in a different part of the office, on a different computer- same thing...
ARGHH
Maybe if I throw a computer out the window it will help:)

Maybe our network is holding settings?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I had similar issues with my account. I emailed Ella and they fixed it in 2-3 days. Several other people also had issues as well.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
SB621|1371556107|3467935 said:
I had similar issues with my account. I emailed Ella and they fixed it in 2-3 days. Several other people also had issues as well.
Excellent advice!
Thank you Ella and Andrey - issue is resolved!!!!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Very glad RD.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results