shape
carat
color
clarity

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Lisa and I have been reading and learning about diamonds and jewelry on this awesome site. My favorite gems are Alexandrites and Diamonds, but I do admit a weakness for all genuine gemstones that sparkle.

Lisa

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope, Lisa!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope Lisa
35.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Lisa!!!
35.gif
Glad to have you here!!

Your signature line made me chuckle, find it hard to believe anything using the word corpse would be funny. But it is after all a great idea. My hubby has a passion for cars...fast cars. I quit riding side saddle with him, as the last ride made me think just what you wrote...750 horsepower skidding sideways can knock the willys into you real fast!

Oh, mother has 3 alexandrites and I loved to be trusted as a little girl, to walk outside with them. Magical. Do you have any images to share wit us? Please do.

DKS

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Lisa,

Welcome to Pricescope
36.gif

Linda

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello LisaRN, and welcome to the wonderful world of PS! You''ve come to the right place with your love for alex''s and diamonds! Be prepared, as others have warned, to lose all self-control and give yourself over to the addiction to all things sparkly! Have fun, and I hope to see lots more of you here!
35.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results