shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you watching Prez. Obama's farewell speech?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:))

Q

Queenie60

Sure - watching right now. Won't state my opinion though. :naughty: Just listening to him "blowing his horn" :nono:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I am watching. I am sad too and I will miss him.
He is a class act.

I am not a business owner. I do not make alot of money.
I don't have a housekeeper or a Lexus.
I am afraid that people like me will suffer under the new administration.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stracci2000|1484100990|4114210 said:
He is a class act.

Stacci, I am afraid the whole country is going to suffer.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to miss this family so much.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No... it will just depress me too much... I also don't have a TV, which makes it difficult. But I Do have a Lexus AND a cleaning lady... and I'm still depressed...

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Nope.
I think he is a kind person and I enjoyed the fact that they seem like a loving family, but as a president, he wasn't my cup of tea. For that reason, I'm not sad to see him go, but I wish he and his family the best.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I have to say that when he said" Michelle" and looked toward his wife with such love and a tear in his eye, I teared up as well.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was an good speech, delivered well, and I expected no less from him. I hope that all Americans heed his words as far as coming together because I did not take it as a swipe on Repubs but equally toward Dems and others in their divisiveness this past election. To his point of racial division I am glad that he geared it toward all rather than some. As far as his self-touted accomplishments I do not agree with all of them. But overall a nice speech. His love for his family is evident and the toll of the last 8 years can be seen on his face.

Now lets move into the next four years with a new outlook and open minds. That is my hope anyway. We shall see.

:wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1484104180|4114241 said:
It was an good speech, delivered well, and I expected no less from him. I hope that all Americans heed his words as far as coming together because I did not take it as a swipe on Repubs but equally toward Dems and others in their divisiveness this past election. To his point of racial division I am glad that he geared it toward all rather than some. As far as his self-touted accomplishments I do not agree with all of them. But overall a nice speech. His love for his family is evident and the toll of the last 8 years can be seen on his face.

Now lets move into the next four years with a new outlook and open minds. That is my hope anyway. We shall see.

I'm still waiting for Trump to say something about uniting this country. His New Year's Day tweet certainly didn't seem like that was a priority. I realize he hasn't taken office yet but we have yet to see him act like a president elect.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1484106625|4114254 said:
redwood66|1484104180|4114241 said:

I'm still waiting for Trump to say something about uniting this country. His New Year's Day tweet certainly didn't seem like that was a priority. I realize he hasn't taken office yet but we have yet to see him act like a president elect.

Did you not watch his acceptance speech? It was exactly that and a very well done speech. I was pleasantly surprised and said so here on PS.

Here is the video and text.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/donald-trump-victory-speech/

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
nope watched a movie with the love of my life.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In our house I AM the cleaning lady. ;(

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1484102005|4114221 said:
He is a class act.

Stacci, I am afraid the whole country is going to suffer.
:errrr: We did for the past 8 yrs. enough is enough :!:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1484102685|4114225 said:
No... it will just depress me too much... I also don't have a TV, which makes it difficult. But I Do have a Lexus AND a cleaning lady... and I'm still depressed...

:lol: and ditto... Have I told you recently that I love you Dee? :cheeky:

We too have a Lexus (from 1999) and a cleaning crew and we also will still miss Obama!

Now this thing about no TV. :o ;))

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1484100222|4114201 said:

total class act - no girls and blowjobs abound. no cheating. taxes paid fairly. one ONE wife.. care for all Americans. who could not miss him.. not a war monger. eloquent and intelligent. loves his wife and kids. Rarely uses twitter.. I mean what can one say, he's a hero to millions and millions (about 3+ million who voted for clinton btw)..

Class Class Class..

Next up: no class, no brains, and lies. All this and more from our new prez: President Putinrump!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1484145080|4114326 said:

total class act - no girls and blowjobs abound. no cheating. taxes paid fairly. one ONE wife.. care for all Americans. who could not miss him.. not a war monger. eloquent and intelligent. loves his wife and kids. Rarely uses twitter.. I mean what can one say, he's a hero to millions and millions (about 3+ million who voted for clinton btw)..

Class Class Class..

Next up: no class, no brains, and lies. All this and more from our new prez: President Putinrump!

You couldn't have summed it up any better Kate.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is a class act.

We own two old Lexuses and also have a old housekeeper (my wife) does that count?.. :bigsmile:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Class Class Class..

All of that class and Clinton still did not win.

He is a nice man who loves his family. His view of the role of government is not shared by most of the states in the Republic. Thirty to twenty to be exact.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Class Class Class..

:hand: ..How come you didn't criticize Obama after he befriended the Cuban dictator?.. :confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results