shape
carat
color
clarity

we''re married!!! some pro shots already!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
I only have a few so far. Hopefully I''ll be getting all of them in the next few weeks! But I had to share the few I have because our photographer rocks!!!

Some of you may remember my concerns about the weather because we had an outdoor wedding. Well, when we woke up the weather report said 80% CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS!!! And they were calling for some terrible storms! But guess what?? It NEVER even rained...not one drop! Unbelievable...it was such a wonderful day. I wish we could do it all over again
9.gif

The best part of the day was towards the end of the night and my DH turns to me and says this is the most amazing day of his life and best wedding ever....so sweet....it was so great and I''m so excited for all of you still planning. You''re going to have a great day!

ok....now for pics...

my something blue

ChristinaMike7[1].jpg

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
best looking bridesmaids EVER...hehe...ok i''m biased, but i LOVE this pic!

ChristinaMike6[1].jpg

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
last one for now...sadly....hehe....i can''t wait to get the rest!

first dance...

ChristinaMike1[1].jpg

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful! Your hair, in particular, is just fabulous. And I think you may be right about your bridesmaids...
2.gif

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
aw thanks ladies!! if you only knew all the doubts and worries about my dress and how i would look leading up to the wedding! But honestly, I''ve never felt prettier then that day. It was just awesome, we did not have one thing go wrong...literally! It was even better then I thought it would be.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I can''t wait for the rest of your photos! Congratulations!!
36.gif

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
this is what i had in my hair that you can''t see in the pro shots i have. My aunt took this one. It was a real orchid....it lasted thru the first dances, and then it was wilted. But it was REALLY humid that day! And i had it in for a good 8 hours. So i was happy it lasted that long!

+FgpH3sYGsJ08mMVZ3zh1Z9df0Po17XG0300[1].jpg

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations
36.gif
You look beautiful! I can''t wait to see the rest of your pictures.

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
better hair shot...can you tell I loved my hair!! hehe...ok, i''m not normally so in love w/ myself i swear! I''ll stop now
9.gif

puTjqh1g2F2sxs8zaX-eP-8S5n5qwgHW0300[1].jpg

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Your wedding looks like it was stunning. I love your dress! The best part is the overjoyed look on your face! Best wishes for a very loving marriage!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG - gorgeous bride, gorgeous bridesmaids, fantastic pictures - looks like you had an incredible day!! Congratulations, and can''t wait to see more pictures - your photographer looks like he or she was amazing!!
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
You were a stunning bride... you must post more when you get them! Congratulations!!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
You looked stunning and gorgeous! I love the understated elegance of it all. Your DH & BMs were so cute too...was there any hesitation with having them wear white like you? (Sorry if I missed it in a previous thread!)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! The photo of you with your girls is so beautiful!! I wish I was so pretty!!!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Great day. Looks like a wonderful day. You all looked beautiful! Congrats

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous shots, CD!!! You and your new hubby are so cute!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2008 9:58:17 AM
Author: cdt1101
best looking bridesmaids EVER...hehe...ok i''m biased, but i LOVE this pic!
I''m not disagreeing with you! They''re all beautiful!!!

BTW-where did you find those BM dresses? (I''m in a wedding in a year and get to pick my own dress, and I think those are gorgeous!)

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
You are soooo adorable! I really love the writing on the bottom of the shoes, but I think my favorite photo is the one from your first dance. You look so happy and in love.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Those are fabulous pictures! Everything . . . everybody looks so beautiful!

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ladies for all of the wonderful comments!!

Freke - the dresses are Jim Hjelm...mine was as well. I''ll have to dig up the style number.

IndyGirl - there was no hesitation on my part to do the ivory for the girls. What you can''t see is that the dresses are short, so I didn''t feel like anyone would mistake them for the bride
2.gif
Honestly for me, I was going for classic and didn''t want to look back and the lime green dresses I was orginially planning on and think "what the F was i thinking??"...ya know? So the ivory was really a no brainer for me and I was SO thrilled w/ the way they looked!!

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/30/2008 1:16:41 PM
Author: cdt1101
thanks ladies for all of the wonderful comments!!

Freke - the dresses are Jim Hjelm...mine was as well. I''ll have to dig up the style number.

IndyGirl - there was no hesitation on my part to do the ivory for the girls. What you can''t see is that the dresses are short, so I didn''t feel like anyone would mistake them for the bride
2.gif
Honestly for me, I was going for classic and didn''t want to look back and the lime green dresses I was orginially planning on and think ''what the F was i thinking??''...ya know? So the ivory was really a no brainer for me and I was SO thrilled w/ the way they looked!!
Yeah, definitely. You all look great and I definitely can tell you''re the bride without knowing what the bottom of their dresses look like b/c you are simply glowing!
1.gif
You look so happy in all the pictures. I''m not knocking anyone''s BM''s dresses but I''ve seen some really horrible ones (not on PS) and I always wonder what they will think in 20 years when they look back at the colors/styles. I guess that''s true of all fashion but I think your style was very classic, just like you wanted!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! Everything looks gorgeous! You can see how happy you both were that day.

I love the photo in front of the covered bridge!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos! I love everything -- your shoes, dress, hair, your bridesmaids'' dresses, and of course, your husband looks great in his tux. I hope you''ll post more pics as you get them in.

Congrats!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!
36.gif

All of your photos are beautiful, they look like something out of a magazine spread! You are such a beautiful bride, your hair is perfect, and you and everyone else looks so happy. What a bunch of good looking happy people.
2.gif
I''m glad you had such a great day- your excitement totally shone through in your posts! Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results