shape
carat
color
clarity

Sugarjo....or other tech-savy brides/grooms

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there!

I has posted a question about wedding websites a while back. Sugarjo used projectwedding.com''s free website then purchased a URL to have a simple .com address.

My question: how do you go about doing that? How do you purchase a URL and connect it to your free website?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
if you are a member at project wedding you can do that pretty easily. You just have to pay for the websitename.com and they host if for you I believe. I think there is a nominal fee. I bought my url and have it hosted through yahoo. Does that answer your question?

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
yeah, thanks! I went to sign up for the website, but I didn''t see anywhere that you could pay to have the URL. I didn''t know if you had to do anything special to make it happen. I''ll try to register first and see what happens.

sugarjo

Shiny_Rock
Yep. Just like that.
First you set up your website. I choose Project Wedding because
1. Im an active memeber
2. loved there feature (ie: guestbook, really awesome map, guest''s ability to upload pics, ect.)
Then you find a URL you''d like (mine:www.paulandjo.com) you can do this at www.godaddy.com or wwww.networksolutions.com
When you find a name that you like that is available, you can buy it thru them for one year.
from there you re-direct your set up website. it is called a website forward. hope that helps!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
You can also create one through godaddy if you haven''t gotten one already. I believe they have a page builder on there if you don''t want to do it yourself :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
oh i guess i didnt read the whole thread, lol just ignore me :)

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the late reply- busy weekend! Just wanted to say thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results