shape
carat
color
clarity

**Saturn** 1 month to go!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
9.gif

Got everything done?
2.gif

saturn

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah! Last night I was talking to FI on the phone at 11:59, and I was like "Guess what - in one month and one minute, it will be our wedding day!"

Yesterday I had a brief freak-out about chair covers (we hadn''t planned on having them, but I''ve been stressing out that the room wouldn''t be pretty enough, so I started to reconsider). Then, I looked up some pictures of the room set up with chair covers and without, and decided that the chair covers just really aren''t worth it. Crisis averted.

And we received our wedding rings yesterday!!!

Now I''m worried about alterations. I haven''t taken the dress in for alterations yet
38.gif
because I''m moving on Friday, and so if I took the dress somewhere here, I''d have to come all the way back just to pick it up. I don''t need anything major done, just to have it taken in a bit in the chest, and bustled. So hopefully someone will be able to do that in a month
32.gif

I''m so excited about the wedding! I really think that it''s going to be so much fun. Plus, it will be nice to FINALLY be married and not have to deal with the wedding planning anymore.

How are you doing? Any problems (other than the tragically low RSVP rate)? Are you getting excited?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am getting SO excited. We are going up to WI next weekend to meet with all our venders plus my second fitting. I was kind of disappointed how she was doing the bustle and she really didn''t know english enough for me to explain what I wanted so I just figured it will be fine. I can''t see it anyways. I needed a major hem as well so hopefully that turned out ok. We still need to do our play list for the DJ and some other small stuff. Ohh...just got another wedding present. So exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results