shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of my wedding band and ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
I''m going to do a better show me the ring thread later, but I just got my wedding band, and I love it! I wanted to show it off to you ladies. It''s just a 3/4 eternity band- .33 carat, 2 mm band that tapers down to 1.5mm in the back. 14K gold. My e-ring is a 2.54 carat center stone, emerald cut, G VS2- total carat weight of the ring is 3.16. The band on the e-ring is 5mm at the thickest and tapers down to 3mm in the back. E-ring size is 5.5. Wedding band size is 5.25. These are just some pics I took with my webcam- I don''t have my own digital camera yet- I hope the quality is ok!

bandwring.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Thats a whole lot of bling! Your wedding band is perfect for your ering. Its simple (yet blingy) but doesnt distract from your
ering! Good job!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Thanks ladies- it is a lot of bling, but hopefully I''ll get used to it! It''ll be nice to have the option of wearing just the band though!

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Simply stunning!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
that looks GORGEOUS!!! lucky girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results