shape
carat
color
clarity

My Favorite Pro Wedding Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I got married in a small town in West Virginia on October 24th. We had a small wedding and a wonderful photographer. Here are just some of my favorite photos and my face debut on PS.

Enjoy!
35.gif

ETA: Sorry for the watermark.

First photo: We took these after the wedding; we wanted night time photos.

hmphoto.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Love your pics so far! Is that a Watters gown? If its the one I am thinking of, it was top on my list before I found *the one.* Love it!

I love your playful veil and the nighttime pics. Gorgeous so far! Looking forward to seeing more.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/15/2009 10:34:43 PM
Author: Clairitek
Love your pics so far! Is that a Watters gown? If its the one I am thinking of, it was top on my list before I found *the one.* Love it!

I love your playful veil and the nighttime pics. Gorgeous so far! Looking forward to seeing more.

Yes, my gown is the WTOO Eva! I loved it I originally wanted a lacy beaded gown but ended up with the WTOO. No regrets! I actually ordered my dress from Pearls Place, and saved over 50% on the gown.

hmphoto11.jpg

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
We''ll end with the flower girl and ring bearer, they stole the show
2.gif

I was going to post the obligatory ring shot, but the watermark is in the way of all the shots.

hmphoto12.jpg

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the pictures you''ve posted so far! Your dress is beautiful, and your pictures are gorgeous! I live in WV, so I definitely recognize the buildings in the backgrounds (I used to work in one of them).

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re beautiful! YOU look stunning.

I love the photography style. There''s something just a bit edgy to it.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
you guys make a beautiful couple. congratulations!

and thanks for posting your dress on the Newlyweds Best Dress Photo thread.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i like your photos!

can you tell me what color your BMs wore? i can''t tell from the picture...

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! What dramatically elegant photos. I love the look of your veil and then the flower. What length is that considered? Did you ever have it covering your face for the ceremony? (Can you tell I have veils and hair fascinators on the mind?) The flowergirl and ring bearer are adorable. Love the fall colors.

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
What great photos! I love the coloring of them...they look so antique!!
You both look wonderful Congrats!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
How stunning! I love the bow on the back of your gown. Your hair was gorgeous too!

Congrats!!!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 10:49:12 AM
Author: cleokizzy
i like your photos!

can you tell me what color your BMs wore? i can''t tell from the picture...

They wore taupe dresses with an ivory sash.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 11:17:25 AM
Author: mayachel
Congrats! What dramatically elegant photos. I love the look of your veil and then the flower. What length is that considered? Did you ever have it covering your face for the ceremony? (Can you tell I have veils and hair fascinators on the mind?) The flowergirl and ring bearer are adorable. Love the fall colors.

My veil was shoulder length. I did not wear it covering my face during the ceremony, but could have if I wanted to. I got a lot of compliments on the flower and I loved it myself!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 1:41:33 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
How stunning! I love the bow on the back of your gown. Your hair was gorgeous too!

Congrats!!!

Thanks! That darn bow would NOT stay tied for anything!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats to you and Mr. BeachRunner!!!
36.gif
36.gif

I love the vintage feel of your photos! And the artsy shots are TDF!! You two looked like models from a bridal magazine! Your photog did a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results