shape
carat
color
clarity

matildawong rice paper votives

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Can you please tell me where you bought your votives from? They are simply darling and I would love to have some for my wedding!

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
Hi AllieLuv! Thank you so much, I am so touched you asked. So excited, in fact, that I have to answer you all long-winded and say that I was so happy with this company. We ordered our lanterns (nylon and paper) and we got 24 votives for $3 each. They have a ton of colors.

The votives are so sturdy (I was worried that the rice paper would be easily sloughed off) they even made it home safely after I sort of tossed them in my suitcase. I have them on my fireplace mantle. Can''t say enough good stuff about this company: Luna Bazaar.

http://www.lunabazaar.com/

Thanks for asking! I''d love to hear if you find some!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Matildawong!!!! Our colors are chocolate brown, turquoise and hot pink so I was looking for some way to add a pop of color to our tables! These are tooooo cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results