shape
carat
color
clarity

Groom-to-Bride Gift Under $100

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, DF and I are getting married in a couple of weeks. We plan on exchanging small gifts to each other the morning of the wedding. We decided we would each pick out our gifts, order them, then let the other person get them from the mailbox and hang onto them until the wedding. We had originally decided to each pick a gift under $100 (because paying for most of the wedding & honeymoon has put us on a tight budget). I was lucky enough to win a gift card to WF so that allowed me to go a little outside of the $100 budget. DF picked the Men's Titanium Tuxedo Ring from WF and plans to wear it as a right hand ring. That will be my 'morning of' gift to him.

I, on the other hand, have been busy trying to take care of wedding plans and now DF is telling me to find a gift to myself for under $100. I never buy designer bags, clothes, shoes or anything. My main vice is jewelry
31.gif
.. although I know on this budget I probably wont be able to find much. I did find a sweet little white gold pendant & necklace with a "P" (which will be the first letter of my new last name) that I really like, but I am definitely open to suggestions if you have any.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
How about a nice necklace from Tiffany's? I love their silver options! This is a sweet and romantic necklace
Hearts

If the link doesn't work, just search for Tiffany Hearts necklace. Such a sweet momento from the wedding day!

I'm considering a stacker set for FI to get for me from CreationsbyCat on etsy. She has a ton of different color schemes available.
Link

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Love BOTH of those suggestions.. especially the Tiffany''s. I mean, who doesn''t love Tiffs?
31.gif

I have also found some really sweet ring bowls on etsy that I really like. Here they are.

Maybe this plus the Tiffs?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE those ring bowls so much so I just bought one!!! How adorable!!!! I love the idea of a Tiff's piece for G-to-B gift. The necklace is versatile enough for everyday wear, and it would have a special meaning behind it. Let us know what you decide on!!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
Princess- I love it! We must have very similar taste!

Those ring bowls are adorable. Which one did you end up getting? I LOVE the new bride and groom lovebirds one. We have a bit of a bird theme going on. Birds on top of our bride cake :)

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
Tiffany''s has some beautiful initial necklaces. There is a disc one that you can get for $65 w/ the letter P...

Now that I''ve seen it, I may get one w/ the letter M for my married name!

Tiff P.jpg

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2010 1:34:41 PM
Author: jmtomaui
Tiffany''s has some beautiful initial necklaces. There is a disc one that you can get for $65 w/ the letter P...

Now that I''ve seen it, I may get one w/ the letter M for my married name!
This was my husband''s wedding gift to me! (with a "K"). I absolutely love it
30.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love the ring bowls -they''re adorable.. and I like the initial pendant idea too :) so hard to choose!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results