shape
carat
color
clarity

felicite.com registry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kkeen15

Shiny_Rock
This is kind of in reference to the recent thread about asking for money instead of gifts, and about asking people to pay towards a honeymoon...

I discovered this website on the Bridal Bargains authors'' homepage. Its an independent registry website that allows you to list anything you want on your registry, regardless of store, and even if its not something you can buy in a store (like a honeymoon). Another cool thing about it is that it has some patented software that is apparently very desirable, which has led (I think) eighty or more major retailers to allow their registries to be compatible with felicite.com''s---this means that you can register at 80 different stores and still (kind of) have only ONE registry to refer guests to.

Some other seemingly really cool things about this website are that you can cash out your registry at a low % commission, and that you can have people pay partial amounts towards gifts. And its free to you (unless you cash out)--the retailers pay the commissions on purchases through felicite, not your family and friends.

Has anyone used this website on Pricescope? I''m thinking I will, but my wedding isn''t until August 2005 so I have about a year until I need to be thinking about this stuff
1.gif
. Also, if anybody uses it in the future, will you let me know what your guests thought about it?

Thanks, Kristin

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results