shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress discounts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
Can you ask for a discount on a wedding dress? I know you can get 10% off during a trunk show. Do you think they'd give me one if it wasn't during a trunk show?

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I think you may as well ask, the worst that can happen is they say no.

My FF is the type that asks for the sales person to knock some money off EVERYTHING and it usually works. It may only be 5% but it''s better then nothing.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Depends. Where I work, we sell ours for the lowest possible price. We sign a contract with most of our designers saying that we will not sell the dress for less than "X" amount. We sell all of our gowns for this price, so we cannot give a discount unless it''s a sample sale.

If the store does not have a contract, it is possible. It can never hurt to ask!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you can ask. The places I went to all gave a deal if you bought your dress that day. At one place it amounted to almost 20%. Of course that dress was almost twice my budget! It never hurts to ask. If you hit a brick wall and they don''t budge, make sure you get the designer name, style number, and a picture if you can. The picture is for us, and the other info is so you can price shop online. You also might want to consider calling RK Bridal and Pearls Place. Both places are famous for beating prices.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results