shape
carat
color
clarity

Deelights Wedding Planning and Shoes thread - pics included

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I get married in June and my butt has finally kicked into gear to actually get some stuff done so I thought I would post some pictures of the stuff I so far have planned :)

In the past week we have booked a church, spoke with a florist, pulled out my inner bridezilla and got my dress drama sorted and nuttered down some more concerete ideas and I finally think we are making progress
36.gif

I have posted pics of the venue before it will be at a winery the venue and food are amazing and there are little wallabies that run around the site :)

This thread is quite picture heavy :razz:

First up the venue again :)

theinsidewhereweeatanddance.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Some of the vineyards :)

thevineyardhopingitisbrown.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
The likely BM flowers I wanted a really organic but elegant wildflower feel :)

BMflowerslikeacountryfield.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Possibly my flowers :)

possiblymyflowershowevernotsure.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
My shoes - I am so in love with them
30.gif

MYSHOESONG.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
close up of the sparkle - these shoes really sparkle beautifully under light :D

closeupofthesparkle.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
The girls shoes - they match beautifully with the dresses - about a half shade darker and look amazing :D

thegirlsshoessopretty.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
A picture of the dress however thats not me in it - looks better in real life or other photos me thinks

mydressbutnotmeinit.jpg

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
And finally the church :)

Thanks for looking I still don''t have photo''s of the girls dresses as FMIL has not finished them however they look amazing so far

I am actually starting to get excited :D

thechurchsqueeeee.jpg

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Looks like it is coming together beautifully. Choosing my shoes made me really excited too!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kitty, Maevie and monkey - I feel like I have only progressed in the last week or so :)

The church is amazing it sits on a cliff over the river and it is beautiful - the picture really does not capture it well and it has a most awesome smell - kinda like history if that makes sense :).

I have picked out centerpieces we decided on cherry blossoms with orchids and bridal fern :) don''t have a picture of the arrangement but it looks amazing

And all the bridal party jewellery - FG''s have little open heart pendants (not tiffs) and for the BM and MOH I got them pearl earings which are currently in transit :)

Just waiting for the long weekend to end so I can make more bookings :D
36.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it all looks so great! :) I love your shoes too!! I would be so excited, it sounds like you have everything in order! Good job!!
36.gif
9.gif

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
everything looks fantastic! love your venue (both of them) and your shoes
30.gif
30.gif
and dress!!

gls

Shiny_Rock
Dee, everything so far looks great!!!

Does that happen to be a Myer bag under your bridal shoe box?!?
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks missjaxon and lulu66 I have to admit the shoes are one of my favourite things - and a bargin at that they were reduced by over 50% and I had a gift voucher to cover them - one of my little bargins :)

The venues are really beautiful if I have to say so myself :), they look really lovely in person and both have this wonderful intimate feel - I feel we really lucked out .

Future Mrs. Sterling Thanks :)

gls OMG you have eagle eyes well spotted - yes it is :) awesome place to shop for bridal shoes and an amazing returns policy as well :).

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
YAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
36.gif

Oh sweets, it all looks absolutely amazing! And little wallabies all over? Oh please oh please can I come?
3.gif

Seriously, you have fabulous taste, dahlink. What a beautiful bride you are going to be!
5.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2010 4:39:58 AM
Author: Deelight
Thanks missjaxon and lulu66 I have to admit the shoes are one of my favourite things - and a bargin at that they were reduced by over 50% and I had a gift voucher to cover them - one of my little bargins :)

The venues are really beautiful if I have to say so myself :), they look really lovely in person and both have this wonderful intimate feel - I feel we really lucked out .

Future Mrs. Sterling Thanks :)

gls OMG you have eagle eyes well spotted - yes it is :) awesome place to shop for bridal shoes and an amazing returns policy as well :).

I wish I had eagle eyes lol i work at myer (I can spot it a mile away now)... in the shoe department.... near all the allan pinkus shoes sighhhhh
2.gif
but i have to wear flats cause my fiances the same height as me
15.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Sorry it took me a while to reply - LOL I have been sick and busy - YAY what a wonderful combo :razz:

But today I have my hair and makeup trial
36.gif
I also managed to book a photog, thanks everyone for the suggestions in my other thread but FI decided on this guy who we are surpremly happy with he does amazing shots and also a cake lady so without further ado - the cake it will be an inspiration of this one with custom cake toppers on top - the cake lady does amazing work

We are thinking 3 different flavours but haven''t decided yet so any yummy suggestions ladies? the cake will also be fondant, I know some people hate it but I must be a weirdo I love that stuff :razz:

Hope my trial goes well today - also FMIL has finished the BM and FG dresses - YAY so happy :)

Thanks oddoneout, rhbgirl24, marlie, Nov2109, I feel in love with the shoes when the lady bought them out and was even happier when they were like 65% off which made them even better :) still undecided on my flowers but the BM ones are beautiful :)

Gwen sure you can have your honeymoon in OZ :), I still haven''t told my photog my wallaby photo plan yet LOl - FI thinks/knows I am a nutjob :razz:. I hope I will be beautiful I will settle for presentable hopefully the dress gets fixed then I can be happy :)

gls Hrmmm you don''t work in the brisbane store do you? if you do wonder if I have seen you at the store :)

deelsightscakeyummmmm.jpg

gls

Shiny_Rock
OH my that cake is devine!!!!

I''m in Melbourne, so you wouldnt have seen me
15.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is going to be amazing! I can''t wait for your wedding pics hon!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Maevie, Gls and Gypsy :)

Glad you guys liked the cake, unlike one of the girls at work when asked what cake I was getting described it was told I was getting Nanna cake and should do something like....*insert her cake vision here*.

Ahhhhh sigh everyone has an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results