shape
carat
color
clarity

All Inclusive Resort Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
Hi All!
This isn''t wedding related, but I value your opinions and hope you''ll respond anyway! BF and I are looking into getting a few other couples together and heading out for a weeklong vacation from 12/26 - 1/2. We''re looking for an all-inclusive, adults only resort that is on a beach and includes scuba diving. We''ve thought about Aruba, Jamaica, and the Bahamas, but are open to suggestions. Also, we''re coming from all over the country, so departure place won''t matter. We do want to stay east though (no Hawaii this time . . .)

Any information would be helpful!

Many thanks,
NewShiny

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
As far as all-inclusives go, you can't miss with a Breezes, or SuperClubs, or even a ClubMed type of place. The BF and I are planning a week-long vacation somwhere tropical in the Caribbean and I found this site today. They seem to have some wonderful deals, with a large number of departure cities. They aren't all "all-inclusive", but you can weed through the ones that aren't to find some great specials.

http://www.travelzoo.com/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results