shape
carat
color
clarity

AH JEEZE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
I am pretty sure i mailed out 26 invites and didnt include the response stamp.

crap!

well...we''re still getting married regardless!
9.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Crap.

Oh well! You''re still getting married!!!
36.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
If someone isn''t willing to fork over the 40 cents (or whatever it is) for a stamp, well then good riddance to bad rubbish, I say!
9.gif

Oh well, nothing to be done about it now. Chalk it up to "bridal brain." Hopefully this will be the biggest "whoops" of planning.
2.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Aww JCar! It''s okay! I mailed one of my invites to Singapore with a regular first class postage stamp...It hasn''t made it back to me yet, but I definitely know it didn''t make it to Singapore...

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
We did the exact same thing with our first few invitations! We had already sealed 7 or 8 before we realized that the response envelopes didn't have stamps on them. Luckily one of them was my parents invitation, but the rest were some family friends. Luckily, they all managed to find their own stamp and respond :)

I'm sure none of your guests will be offended, so don't worry.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
thanks all! grand scheme of things it does not matter, just super silly that that was the ONE thing i missed.
*sigh* i guess thats part of the joy of making your own!

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Do they by chance have your return address on them?

If so, they will arrive to you, with YOUR owing the postage (postage due). Fun to see how many may figure that out.
16.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 9:40:32 PM
Author: CasaBlanca
Do they by chance have your return address on them?

If so, they will arrive to you, with YOUR owing the postage (postage due). Fun to see how many may figure that out.
16.gif
not all the time - some mail gets sent out, some does not. depends on the mail carrier at the time.
But they do have our address on them... which now i remember i am also pretty sure i mailed something to canada without a stamp.
BRIDAL BRAIN indeed! i highly suggest NOT doing this when you are working off 4 hours of sleep, pissed off at world as well
9.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Totally OKAY! We realized at the rehersal that our 100+ programs had the wrong directions from the ceremony to the reception...my bridesmaids and I spent the morning of our wedding revising the beautiful, painstakingly assembled programs by stratching out and re-writing in ball point pen =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results