shape
carat
color
clarity

Adler Planetarium (in Chicago) Wedding help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewlyEngaged

Shiny_Rock
Once again, everyone here has been of great help in the past, thought I would turn back for more assistance.
1.gif
THANKS!!!

My fiance and I are mere days away from signing a contract and putting a deposit on the Adler Planetarium for our wedding ceremony and reception for June of 2005. We have some concerns we are hoping maybe some of you have experienced yourselves or as a guest to a wedding/event there.... We are concerned with the sunlight dramatically affecting the photography (flash showing in a reflection on the glass, etc). We are concerned that the sunlight could be blinding to guests prior to the sun going down... We are concerned with the sound/acoustics there for the band. Has anyone been to events at the Adler Planetarium that can offer some thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc?

Thank you very much!

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Your best bet may be to join theknot.com and post your concerns on the chicago board. You may get more help - and fast!
Good luck,
Jenibear

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results