shape
carat
color
clarity

3 weeks left!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
As of Saturday we have 3 weeks left until the wedding. We''re having a fairly large wedding with 150-200 people. I feel like I should be running around like a chicken with its head cut off, but I''m actually feeling really calm. Don''t have much left to do, and that in itself is kind of stressing me out! What were you guys doing in the month before your wedding?

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm...
I''m looking at my schedule and at 40 days out and I feel like I will have at least two things to do each week leading up to my wedding including shopping or dropping off payments. The week of my wedding also appears that it will be kind of busy, but I don''t think there''s much I can do about that because of manicure, pedicure, and last-minute honeymoon things.

Are you set with your dress fittings?
Have you ordered your favors?
Have you organized final payments and meetings?
Have you started packing for your honeymoon?
Do you have your reception items - flutes, cake/knife server, etc...?

I''m also curious to know what others already married had to do in their last three weekds. We always hear people say how crazy the final weeks end up being. Maybe those were folks not organized? idk??

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hey, i am three weeks left too!
19 days, now!

Although, i still have a TON to do, including finalizing all my music! I so should have hired a DJ
32.gif

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Getting so close - its great you feel calm and chill. I hope to be the same way. At three weeks out...(checking my list now....) I think I''ll be:

-putting together emergency bag for the day
-pick up my sodered ring from jeweler
-pack for honeymoon
-vendor payment envelopes
-print agenda for everyone
-seating arrangement for reception
-pick up reception uplighting, table runners
-delegating duties

Maybe that gives you some ideas? Enjoy these last few weeks!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
A HUGE THANKS for all of the last minute reminders. There are a few things on there we really DO need to take care of. We have decided to wait a week to go on our honeymoon so we will have time to plan for that as soon as the wedding is over.

Jcrew- Are you getting married on the 15th? Seems we might be 'date twins'
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results