shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Angel7 - Saturday''s Game Plan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Here come the diamond studs I promised.
They range from 3ctw (far left) to approx 1.5 ctw (far right)

eenymeenyMINE 3 ctw to 1.5 ctw diamond studs.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
3.0 ctw ear shot ... They look perfect in my ear, right? ... Say YES!
11.gif

3.0ctwinMYearWoo.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Another. These pics are better than the last time I took them for you but still don''t do these earrings any justice.

whitesparklyandlovely.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Please excuse the nubby, dry and unpainted finger nails.
Can you tell how badly I''m jonesing for these diamond studs??

iwantthesestuds.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
That''s it for jewelry, however, while we were downtown we came across a St. Patty''s day parade. It was the craziest thing. They had about 10 or so Delorian''s or Back to the Future car''s rolling down the street with the doors open. We had to take a picture.
33.gif
Are they Irish?

Delorians why.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
? What fun though, huh? We weren''t expecting it but it was kind of neat being in the thick of things in the middle of a parade.

seriously huh IMG_0146.JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Yes, pictures finally!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!
Ok..where to start..I''ve overwhelmed...in a good way!
3.gif

Your mom''s ring is perfect! What a beautiful stone and awesome job at getting it apprasied for double! Woo hoo Whiteflash!

Wow that''s a lot of gold. I''m sorry, I forgot to take a picture of all of my booty! I''m going to repost the Movado on ebay and the gold Gucci on ebay. (Jeweler wouldn''t take them)
I got to keep the gemstones from my booty (Emerald, Garnet, diamonds, Onyx and some Aquamarine type) which was great.
I love the huge man rings! Too funny! Good job bf!!
9.gif

Ohh love the Tsavorite necklace...man you had a good time! RUDE that they didn''t let you even look or talk about your ring!
27.gif

I cannot believe those 3 carat honkers are an L. They look great! I would never have thought that! My goodness, when you line up those 3 carats along the 1.5 and 2..the 3 carats take the CAKE! Wowza are they gorgeous!!!!!
They look PERFECT in your ear, you should probably buy them on your next trip out there.
31.gif
I am not helpful am I?
3.gif

What great parade pictures, so random having those Delorian''s in there. Are they Irish? I have no idea!
33.gif

Thanks so much for the pics..they made my morning..such a blech day here today!

Ohh so excited that you got your GIA materials! Please be sure to share all the exciting stuff you learn!

THANK YOU so much for all the pics. Sorry, which I had pretty stuff to share but I don''t!
38.gif

How''s work going? Any news?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Glad you liked the pics. I was so excited to get them up for you.

I''m really happy with the way my mom''s ring turned out. I liked the diamond in the setting I got from WF but it just looks perfect in the original setting. Just gorgeous. Love it. I''m sure she''ll be really happy when she sees it. I can''t wait!

I know that''s a lot of gold, huh. I loved some of those pieces but I don''t ever and won''t ever really wear them again so why not trade it in to get something new that I want ... either using that gold or getting the money to make something etc. I''m sure that your watches will sell that wildfire on ebay. Don''t worry. You might be able to fetch a pretty penny. There is this website called Stealitback.com. It''s like an auction site or something as well ... you might be able to try there too? I don''t know how seller''s go about posting on there but I know that they have quite a few watches. How about maybe also considering giving your watches to Pearlman''s or Signed Pieces and seeing if they can sell them for you?

Wow! Gemstones ... you are not playing. Emerald, Garnet, diamonds, onyx AND aquamarine?! What are you going to do with all that stuff? Are you going to make something? It would be fun to plan a project from some of them.

I had SUCH a good time. I liked the tsav necklace too but was so into taking pics that I don''t even know what those guys were talking about ... I was like, leave me alone. I''m doing this for my PS sisters. Don''t even get me started on how RUDE They are to not let me see my ring though. Seriously.
38.gif

The 3 ctw diamond studs are not L color ... I think that they are like H or I, however, the 3ct+ round diamond that I had on my hand, THAT one is like an L or O or something really ridiculous. Can you believe it? I would have had no idea. Just incredible whiteness. I would take that diamond in a second. I didn''t ask but I can imagine that the pricing must be fairly decent on it b/c it is a really low color ... however, it''s still gorgeous b/c I think it was like VS1 and is extremely well cut. Ideas, anyone?

You are horrible .. as if I need enabling! I told you that the 3ctw studs don''t look garish. They look perfect in my ear. How convenient, right? Why couldn''t 0.50 ctw look perfect??! Aggh!

Glad you liked the parade pics. Too fun, huh? Crazy really. I had no idea there was going to be a parade. I still don''t know if Delorian''s are Irish. Weird.

I''m so excited that I got my GIA stuff but I haven''t gotten a chance to do anything yet b/c I had a Board Meeting last night and didn''t have any time after it was finished to start reading etc. I was so annoyed. I plan to have a date with my books tonight. I can''t wait. You better believe that I will be sharing with you!

Hey ... how''s the cruise stuff coming? Any shopping yet? Any details on your ship etc?

Glad to make your morning! I''m sorry you don''t have any pics either. Boo! Next time.
27.gif

Work is going ... no news. Business as usual and less covert type activities transpiring so it is a little more peaceful here this week even if it is busy.

How are things on your end and with work etc?

Oh ... I''m attaching a pic of my mom''s diamond in the original WF setting so that you can see the difference b/n that and the new reset in her original setting. Big difference, huh?

Moms diamond in WF setting.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I love your mom''s "new" setting. You are right, it just seems to fit the stone perfectly. Not to say the WF one isn''t beautiful..cuz it is!

I''m not sure if my watches will sell. The first time the Movado didn''t but maybe I set the price too high? I''m only going to put them for like $150-$200.
Pearlman''s is another idea..thanks!

They are TINY. Except for the Onyx and Aquamarine..if it even is real..not sure if it is. But that one is at least 2-3 carats and I''m thinking an awesome halo ring! Seriously, I do not think its(Aquamarine) a real gemstone. I''ll have to go back and ask my jeweler. I''ll post some pics of them later!
emwink.gif

I agree that L is great! I still can''t believe it''s an L! Are you any closer to getting the earrings?
31.gif

No cruise shopping as of yet! I''m scared about all the money we are going to be spending on the cruise so I''m trying to pay down the credit card!
32.gif

No new details on the ship or anything! Still waiting for all my info!

Work sucks here too!!!!
38.gif
I feel like I''m getting sick..my throat hurts...oh boy, I better not be getting sick!
7.gif
Sorry, running into a meeting! I''ll check back later!
35.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Good morning!
Glad you love my mom''s "new" setting. Even though I really like the way the diamond looks in it, it''s nice to know that you do as well. I''ve kept the WF setting instead of hawking it like the rest of my gold, so, I''m not sure what I will do with it.

I hope that your watches sell! What are you doing with the proceeds? Bling fund for you or responsible household bill stuff?
14.gif
If all else fails, I''m sure that they will sell with Pearlman''s .. they''re both great watches. I hope someone is smart enough to buy them for such a great deal! Let''s just hope it''s not the cousin who gave it to you.
25.gif

I can''t wait for the pics of your gemstones ... Hurry it up, will ya?! I''m sure your jeweler will be able to tell no problem. I hope that they are real as well. A halo ring, huh?
27.gif

Not any closer to getting those earrings ... yet. I really, really, really want diamond studs! I''ll keep at it until I get them.
31.gif

I know what you mean about getting scared about how much money you''lll be spending on the cruise. I hear that they do add up w/ tips and goodness knows what else right? I''m sure you''ll be fine but it''s good that at least you are preparing yourself for it.

I can''t believe that you are sick as well. Last night, right after work my throat started feeling really dry and super sore. I thought that it was maybe b/c I was just thirsty and tired ... Nope. Last night, after my work out, it just got worse and I could barely sleep last night. It was awful. I''m at work today but considering leaving early b/c I feel like I am coming down with something. No wonder I have felt so spacey this week.

I should be doing my first GIA assignment tonight ... It''s super easy so far so I hope it stays this way ... still learning some stuff though. Maybe I''ll share some fun facts with you later.

I hope you have a good day and are feeling better! Hey ... at least this is a short week!
9.gif

Oh .. hey ... How''s Easter dinner coming along?

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Hello! I''m sorry, yesterday was a crazy day! I didn''t get to come onto PS once! I think after all the time I took on ebay last night, I was too pooped. Hope you are feeling better. My throat thing was hopefully a fluke cuz I''m fine now. Good news, were are suppossed to get 4-6" of snow on our first day of spring!
emangry.gif
I hate this weather!!!!!!!
14.gif

My Gucci watch sold already! So excited!
36.gif
No bidding either. The winner just got it at the Buy me now price. I was a nice seller and got a new battery for the watch today. (Obviously the old one was no longer working) While I was at the jeweler I got to play with my Eighternity stone. That was nice to see it again! No, I didn''t have my camera..sorry!
39.gif

Don''t think the Movado is going to sell at all! My cousin knows I don''t like it. I think she got it as a gift then regifted it to me!
9.gif

Proceeds are just going to the credit card/cruise fund! I will post pics of the gemstones soon! Maybe tonight but for sure tomorrow!

Tell me about your GIA assignment! Hey why do you have a short week? Do you have Friday off?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hiya Miss Paula!
35.gif

Glad to hear that you are feeling better but sorry about your crazy day! I, on the other hand, am not AT ALL! I''m sick as a
emdog.gif
! At least my throat is not on fire anymore. It''s moved into my head. I''m all stuffy but my nose is running and I''m exhausted. I hate being sick!
14.gif
I am, however, happy that that wretched sore throat went away. That was awful. I haven''t had a sore throat like that since I had my tonsils out. I was just talking about that in another thread. Getting your tonsils out as an adult is BRUTAL but it is well worth it! Mine looked like alien life forms. All disfigured and oozing. Uck!

4-6'' of snow!! No way!
23.gif
Sorry. I don''t blame you for hating the weather. Maybe it''s the last for the year??
9.gif
or at least I hope so ... It will be bright blue skies and sunshine from here on out.

Woohoo for selling your Gucci! That''s fantastic. How exciting! I would do a happy dance but I never know where to find those emoticons so just imagine ... I''m doing a happy dance for you. How great of you ... if only all sellers were as considerate. This will be perfect for the new owner ... they''re getting a great "new" watch that works! Maybe the new battery was not a totally altruistic action ???
27.gif
You got to play with your Eighternity stone, huh?! Good stuff. Not happy about you not having the camera, however, happy that you got a visit in.

Don''t you think the Movado will sell even if you lower the price? Your cousin is too funny ... I guess they must be sorry now that they didn''t sell it on ebay and make the money instead of giving it to you.
25.gif

Gemstone pics!
36.gif
Yay gemstone pics!
36.gif
Bring them on lady ... I''ll have all day tomorrow to sit at home and harrass you about getting them up! Yep .. I''m off tomorrow! Good Friday.
9.gif
Not a great day in the scheme of things, however, any day away from work is fantastic.

I''ve completed 3 of my GIA assignments already. I''ll go through and post the really interesting stuff or fun facts for you.

Talk to you later!
35.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi Paula!
35.gif

I hope all is well on your end ... I hope you are just busy and that you actually didn''t get sick.

Unfortunately, I''ve been super sick! I finally gave in and went to the doctor today as I haven''t been able to go to work either today or yesterday and have been getting worse. Well ... with good reason. Apparently I have an upper respiratory infection and sinusitis.
14.gif
This might explain why I''ve been feeling like death warmed over ... SO sick in fact that I have stayed off the computer and away from Pricescope!
6.gif
I hope to be able to head back to work tomorrow but if the pain in my chest and the gross things being coughed up out of it don''t stop, I don''t think I will be able to. ... There''s only so much sleep and daytime TV I can take.

Sorry, I haven''t posted any fun facts for you either ... I just haven''t had the energy to review my books any further. I hope I can start picking up where I left off some time this week. I haven''t been to the gym either. I''m so disappointed ... as you know "the" weekend will soon be here ... just a couple of days, really and I was hoping to keep on my work out track and "feel" more confident and toned in the dress I''m going to wear to the concert, however, given that hacking up a lung or two is not on my schedule, I have not been able to work out. Boo! I feel like a failure but really when I place everything in perspective ... Hello?! I should be happy if I can just make it to the concert now let alone looking fab and making it.

The antibiotics seem to be kicking in and the sinus meds the doc suggested are doing a great job. For this I am eternally grateful ... Looking for the silver lining here ... since these meds are working, this means that I can now cease and desist with the tissue being stuffed up both nostrils, due to sinus leakage - truly sickening! While it was a hot look, it didn''t quite go with everything in my wardrobe. My poor bf is so sweet. He risked life and lung coming up this weekend to spend time with my sick self and take care of me. He even laughed at me with my tissue stuffed nostrils and didn''t think I was sick and pathetic looking. No accounting for taste, I guess, but I love him and am happy to have him!

I''m watching ET while typing and there was just something about a new movie starring Demi Moore coming out this weekend. It has something to do with diamonds. I think it is called Flawless ... Hmm, now how do I convince the BF to see this one?
25.gif

Anyways ...that''s it for now. Just debating about whether or not to go forward with the magic mani or not for "the" weekend ... Hmm, what do you think?

Oh ... almost forgot ... How did Easter dinner go???? Was it a smashing success?

Hope you''re doing okay and that all is well ...

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Sacha!
I did not get sick, no worries. Just so busy..have no idea where the day goes.
I am so sorry you are so sick. I''m glad you made it to the doctor. Geez, upper resp and sinus, that is horrible and thank god you got some drugs! What a sweet bf you have to come up and visit with you and nurse you back to health. He''s a keeper!
face23.gif

You are too funny. I love the detail that went into your story, made me feel I was there, sick with you! Don''t fret over not going to work out. You are sick, you cannot breathe, your body needs the rest. Hey you probably dropped some lbs just by being sick!
31.gif
My diet was horrible over Easter! I ate a bunch of cookies and chocolates...no good here!
38.gif

Easter was fine. I felt like the food was ok, not the best my family has had. I hope no one went home hungry! Do I feel successful? No. I think the little kids (cousins) had fun! How was yours?

Yes to the mani!
emthup.gif
I bet you are so excited for the concert!
36.gif
When do you leave? Friday? Who are you seeing?

Ohh I haven''t heard of this Flawless! I must check it out.
Glad you were able to sign onto PS! Please try to get some rest and feel better for your big weekend! I say you take tomorrow off too...you deserve the rest!
9.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/26/2008 3:55:29 PM
Author: Angel7
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-75-g-vs1-in-the-michael-b-3-sided-petite-princess.81625/

I take it you saw this beautiful Michael B ring? Geez I love it. Man I wish my bf one the lotto or something!
31.gif
Oh yea I saw that bad boy! Gorgeous. Such a great setting! I would love to be able to see it in person. I''m sure that it is even more gorgeous ... What''s not to love about diamond prongs, right?
I knew that you would be all over that!

Did you get the Movado to sell?

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Oh good stuff that you''ve been busy ... I take it that this means that the job is going well or at least keeping you out of trouble.
25.gif

I ventured out to work today for a bit and was sweating like a captive pig. Needless to say, I did what I needed to do to catch up on some stuff and then beat it out of there. I hope that with another day/dose of antibiotics in me that I will be feeling better tomorrow. I''ll be going in again tomorrow but probably not for the whole day again. Glad you liked the details ... misery loves company, right? Speaking of details ... This was a beaut. I just coughed I think 4 times and sneezed 3 times with increasing volume and force. Impressive, really. Glad I was at home for that spectacle. Can''t imagine what an infected freakshow they would think I was at work had that have happened there.
20.gif
Oh well, Clorox bleach wipe for the keyboard and mouse, anyone? Yuck! You didn''t see it but I must say ... Excuse me, sorry.
14.gif

I''m sure that your Easter dinner was FANTASTIC! What did you make? Dinner and dessert or just dinner? I''m dying to hear about your "menu" ... Traditional Italian dishes or more of a mish mash? My mom made dinner and we had turkey, ham, mac & cheese, stuffing and I can''t believe it, but I can''t remember the rest ... I do, however, remember the fab cake that we got from this cupcake place here. It was fantastic. I love that place. Here is a link ... Check out these cupcakes ... Yum, anyone??

Wow ... you are brave for sure though ... you even had little ones over? Nice. How did you keep them busy and having fun?

Yes to the mani, huh? Shoot. If I''m up to it, I will. I am using my hands so much now to blow my nose etc that I hope I would drool all over the manicurist, poor thing. I''ll let you know what I decide. I really need to though. My hands are looking a bit cracked out right now b/c I''ve gnawed some of my cuticles down that were bothering me. Clip them? Why that, when I can gnaw at them and make them bleed. It''s a hot look let me tell you. Uggh! So disgusted with myself.

I''m leaving on Friday ... I think and we are going to the concert on Saturday. We''re going to see Musiq Soulchild. I saw him in Philly a couple of years ago and he was terrific in concert. I really like a few of his songs but I notice that he doesn''t get a lot of radio play, or at least not here. The bf claims not to like him but whatever ... her''s going and I''m sure he''ll enjoy it. Just something about seeing a good musician/artist live that draws you in, isn''t there?

Let me know if you get out to see Flawless ... I hope it''s good or at least the bling shots throughout the movie are good. I wonder if we will pick it apart and question the theory behind whatever they are saying about their diamonds?

I will be getting some rest. Not to worry but thanks for the well wishes.

Can I share with you what a loser I am? I''m getting really nervous and thinking that maybe he will change his plans given that he knows that I am so sick? I''m kind of hoping that Saturday will be "the" night but I''m now doubting that it will happen but when I think of it happening, I get nervous??! Go figure. Slap me around a little and snap me out of this, will you???

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Sacha,

Hope you are feeling better!
emrose.gif

I''m going to be away from the computer all day (have about 5 minutes) so I just wanted to wish you lots of fun at the concert and I''m secretly crossing my fingers!!
31.gif
36.gif

Enjoy it and have fun no matter what happens!

I will be waiting anxiously for an update!! Have fun!! Hope you got those nails done!
27.gif

I have a feeling.......
9.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

face23.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Howdy!

Thanks. I''m still sick but getting better, I think. Thank goodness.

Thanks for stopping in to wish me well. Unfortunately, given everything that''s gone on this week, I don''t think that it''s going to happen this weekend. The bf is quite worried about me and it kind of puts a damper on things, right? Good thing since I didn''t manage to leave the house to get a mani. I just couldn''t muster up the energy and besides, I didn''t want to infect anyone else by coughing and spluttering all over the manicurist. I''m going to try and do something myself at home, if I''m up to it so that my nails are not completely in disarray, just in case.

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement and for secretly crossing your fingers.
I''m sure that the concert will be fantastic so the weekend should be great no matter what happens.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend and a good day at work. If it helps you any ... we''re having snow here! Ridiculous.
38.gif
so you aren''t the only ones suffering from this winter spring weather.

I''ll talk to you on Monday! Thanks again for checking in despite your tight schedule. I do really appreciate you thinking of me!
1.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!! What happened??? Any big news to share?
Regardless, I hope you had a great time!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock

Date: 3/28/2008 11:06:21 AM
Author: Angel7
Hey Sacha,I''m secretly crossing my fingers!!
31.gif
36.gif

Enjoy it and have fun no matter what happens!

I will be waiting anxiously for an update!! Have fun!! Hope you got those nails done!
27.gif

I have a feeling.......
9.gif
face23.gif
Well ... Miss Paula ...
I didn''t get my nails done
38.gif
, however ...

YOUR FEELING WAS RIGHT!
36.gif
He proposed!
36.gif
I''m gonna give you the scoop and I have some special pics for you. I hope you check in today. I''ve been so excited to share it with you.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Okay. Here''s the scoop.

Friday
Still sick.
14.gif
Decide to drag my butt down to Seattle b/c we''ve really been wanting to go to the concert and that perked me up. I figured I felt well enough to drive down so why not at least head that way and then decide if I was okay to go to the concert on Saturday when I got there.

Saturday
Wake up still hacking and spluttering and in general disarray and cat nap much of the morning and early afternoon. By the time, I rolled my sorry self out of bed, I was actually starting to feel a little better and didn''t want to miss the concert for the world.

Since it''s a go, Will and his friend decided to go ahead and get hotel rooms down by where the concert was going to be so that we didn''t have to drive all the way back to Seattle after the concert. It turns out that the hotel they chose has recently been remodeled and sold to a new company and it is this totally modern posh new place. It was FAB and totally unexpected. We thought we were going to a regular run of the mill Sheraton but it was really nice with tons of art work and great rooms so this was a nice surprise! See pic below ... it''s there to help you visualize the scene and get into the story.
25.gif

We get ready to go out and head out to the venue. We were a little late and traffic was insane so we missed some of the concert.
39.gif
In addition, once we were there, we had to fight with people to get out of our seats!
29.gif
Security came and told them to kick rocks and get out of our seats. Ha ha. They kept on arguing with us saying that these were their seats!? Why even bother ... your ticket says it''s not .. beat it! But I digress ... Anyways ... I was really, really disappointed since I missed some since I had been looking forward to it for so long ... but what we did see was fantastic and I''m glad we went!

Not sure if you''ve caught it yet but ... um ... nope, no proposal. Whatevs, right?! or at least that is what I was thinking. We had a great time and it was a really nice evening so it didn''t bother me at all. We were just having fun.

After the concert we go grab something to eat with the other couple and then head back to the hotel. Since it was late and the evening was over, I had really even stopped thinking about the potential for a proposal b/c it was just not going to happen right??

Wellll ....

Inside our room, I start being a brat and teasing him. I say, "HEY, I wore my proposal outfit tonight and now, IF YOU EVER DECIDE TO ASK ME TO MARRY YOU, I WON''T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR! ... Hmmpf!
20.gif
" It sounded just like that too except for with a smirk on my face and some giggles. I take off my proposal outfit and change into jammies and he says, "Here. I have a letter for you" ... He then proceeds to hand me this letter ....
27.gif

It was all I could do not to grab it! Once in my possession, I clung to it like a crack fiend and flopped on the bed to read it. I was engrossed completely right from the start! It was INCREDIBLE! The most beautiful letter ever, seriously. Just incredible. I really lost track of time and everything. I was completely taken with his words.

The letter ended basically suggesting that he wants to marry me etc.
I''ll quote you a snippet from the end ...
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, marry you, love you and do all that I can to take care of you and make you happy. You just need to say yes and allow me to try. I love you."
I know it''s horrible but ... I was kinda like WTF??!! What does that mean??! Is this it?! Do I say yes or is he asking or not??!
33.gif
As an aside, in case you haven''t figured it out yet ... I must have been a horrible b*@tch in another life, I had to have been ...
25.gif

I wasn''t sure what he meant by that so I turned around to ask him and ...
THERE HE WAS HOLDING THE RING BOX!!!
9.gif

He actually got down on BOTH knees to tell me what he was feeling and then got on one knee to propose. Unfortunately, I don''t remember what he said exactly b/c I was so blown away but it was along the lines of what he had shared in the letter. It was PERFECTION! I''m so, so, so HAPPY!
36.gif

He says that he wrote the letter for that reason, exactly. He wanted me to have a memento to commerate the joyous occassion given that he didn''t make plans to videotape it or anything.

I''m really happy, Paula and he is just such an incredible man and I am truly blessed, honored and humbled that he has thought it fit to ask me to be his wife and partner in life.
emlove.gif
I love him so much. I think we''ll be a great team!

Thanks so much for being my little online friend and for wanting to hear my story. I appreciate it.
emrose.gif
I really do.

Pics to follow!
18.gif

I hope you like the ring!
I have to say that the ring looks SO much more delicate in real life. It is GORGEOUS, if I do say so myself.
4.gif

I''ll try and get better pics but this is what I took to get it started ... I owed you that much. I knew you would be NOT happy if I told you the story without at least a few pics ...

Here they come ...

Hotel Murano room.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Oops. I forgot to mention how atrocious my hands looked.
During the day, I haphazardly painted my nails some awful, awful, awful color and by the time the proposal came around ... the nails were chipped to boot. Truly shameful.

Please enjoy the pics and disregard the hands.

Ringboxhandandletter.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
The box

SimonG box closed and possessing the goods.JPG

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!

Simon G box open sesame babee.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

Sparkalicious Simon G 1.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
3.gif

Sparkalicious Simon G taking in some rays.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Did I mention that driving is seriously now a hazard?! I was so scared I was going to get a ticket for reckless endangerment for being under the influence of diamond.
23.gif

MY diamond (tee hee) is SO incredible. It is so beautiful and sparkly and white. I''m mesmerized by it. It just keeps getting more beautiful! I''m sorry if this sounds lame ... but I am just so excited.

Sparkalicious Simon G shooting some arrows.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock

Who''s bad?! (think old school Michael Jackson) Sorry ... I think I''m loopy with excitement.

37.gif

The prongs DO NOT look clunky and Frankensteinish in real life.

This is it for now. I have to got and chair a meeting for about an hour or so and just have to finish up the agenda so I will post more and start a thread in the SHOW ME THE RING forum a little later.

I hope you had a good weekend and all is good on your end ... Later.

35.gif

Sparkalicious profile shot1.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I just posted on your SMTR thead and WOO HOO!! I knew it! I was thinking of you this weekend and I just knew it was going to happen!!!
Oh my god what a great proposal letter. So sweet and thoughtful and heartfelt!!! You are a lucky lady and I''m happy you are so over the moon excited!
Dont ever apoligize for being super excited about your stone and ring and engagment! It''s so much fun!!!!
The ring and stone look breathtaking! I can imagine you''ve been staring at it all day and I''m sure diriving is difficult with that big ole bling on your finger!

I''m sorry you missed part of the concert and you had to deal with those stupid jerks! Hello, get out of my seat you fools!!

I''m so excited, gosh I feel like it was me getting engaged. (Ok maybe a little different since I dont have any bling to stare at!)
31.gif

So tell me all the details about telling your family, coworkers.... any wedding plans?
9.gif

So so so so happy for you!! I''m of course going to need some more pics!
Glad you were starting to feel better, but I''m sure having a beautiful ring helped clear up any sickness!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

You must be walking on cloud 9! Congrats again and thanks so much for sharing the pics. Hotel room looks awesome!
I love how you had to jab him. I would have done the SAME THING! Too funny!!!

Love the letter and the sentiment behind it...can''t wait to hear more all about your weekend and how excited you are!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I''ll be back on later to post some more and check out some more pics you will have!!! Damn work gets in the way of my precious PS time!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results