shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White Sapphire complete!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 10:36:17 PM
Author: Spirit
Whoa aussie- those shots are even more beyond belief gorgeous! You must be soooo excited ! I love it all over again! ( Especially the underside photo!)

lol, you and your aussie comments, you crack me up spirit!
So, you think my sapphire has a sexy behind do ya?
31.gif
ha ha

Thanks Novel, Kas and CCN!

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Woot woot!!!!! Love it!!!!! Isn''t Brian an amazing photog? Can''t wait for the CAD''s
25.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 10:50:38 PM
Author: DianaBanana
Woot woot!!!!! Love it!!!!! Isn''t Brian an amazing photog? Can''t wait for the CAD''s
25.gif

Thanks DB!
Yes, Brian is def. a man of many talents.

You can''t wait?! lol..
3.gif
41.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

OK, those new pics are divine!!!!! WANT!!!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pro shots! I''m so anxious to see your CADs!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I commented on this thread already, but I gues I didn't however I visited your thread a number of times to drool over your amazing cushion gems and that sapphire is going to be a stunner in any setting you choose
36.gif
but I just now saw that you decided on BGD... can't wait to see the CADs

shiuri

Rough_Rock
WOW! Look at those rocks! Absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou very much
LTP, GG, D&T and Shiuri!

I seriously can''t wait either D&T - fingers crossed they should be available in next couple days.
5.gif

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
drooling!

Now I''m getting excited for you too.
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new photos are just LOVELY!!!!! Thanks for sharing them. And I can''t wait to see what you and BGD come up with for a setting.

Great color in that stone.
9.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Largos and SH!

So the CAD was in my inbox this morning
36.gif
....however there are a few changes to be made.
Already had a good chat with Brian, and hopefully an updated CAD is not far off..

we''re getting close!

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
How exciting! I can''t wait to see the CADs.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't wait to see the finished product!! I keep checking this thread every day...
18.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks pierreone
35.gif

aww, cheers Laila, that''s really sweet! apologies I don''t have anything more fun
to share atm..

I can tell you it will have ~0.30-40tcw of F/G VVS Brian Gavin signature melee
2.gif
17.gif

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
AHHHHH
emclock.gif
emquestion.gif
emclock.gif
emquestion.gif
emclock.gif
( is it time yet?)
emwink.gif

adams828

Rough_Rock
We want pics!!

My JW/BGD combo is in the works, but not quite near CAD yet =/

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh man! Waa-waa-waa-sniffle-sniffle. (whinemoanandcomplain) I ran home to check two things AJ, my email for a response from Lesley on my project and your CADs....... I''m dying to see your design!

Patience is a virtue............. :)

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 6:30:11 PM
Author: gemgirl
Oh man! Waa-waa-waa-sniffle-sniffle. (whinemoanandcomplain) I ran home to check two things AJ, my email for a response from Lesley on my project and your CADs....... I''m dying to see your design!

rofl, you''re too funny!
ah, I''m sorry GG..at least did you hear from Lesley?

lol, I shouldn''t do this with the build up and all..because then if ppl don''t like it I will look silly,
40.gif
ha ha..

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Not long spirit! Hopefully I will see the updated CADS soon
5.gif

And can''t wait to see what ideas you come up with Adams828..

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2009 8:54:48 PM
Author: arjunajane

rofl, you''re too funny!

lol, I shouldn''t do this with the build up and all..because then if ppl don''t like it I will look silly,
40.gif
ha ha..
Oh yes, absolutely. Lesley is very good about answering emails. Lesley loved the color of my new spinel (I asked for her honest opinion before we get started) and Brian thinks we''ve got the right size stone now for the bow. We''re getting into talking about some specifics now- halo diamond size, how to attach the halo to the bow etc. I have to call for a chat, and then my bow and my stone will be winging their way to Houston. I wish I could fit into the box with them!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AJ,
While I love your stone, I want to see CADs of the setting, not BGD pictures of your gorgeous JW sapphire!
11.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2009 10:38:28 AM
Author: Chrono
AJ,

While I love your stone, I want to see CADs of the setting, not BGD pictures of your gorgeous JW sapphire!
11.gif

he he he..
25.gif

27.gif
17.gif

...new CADS should be available later today according to Lesley..

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2009 10:21:56 AM
Date: 11/3/2009 8:54:48 PM

Author: arjunajane

rofl, you''re too funny!

40.gif
ha ha..

Oh yes, absolutely. Lesley is very good about answering emails. Lesley loved the color of my new spinel (I asked for her honest opinion before we get started) and Brian thinks we''ve got the right size stone now for the bow. We''re getting into talking about some specifics now- halo diamond size, how to attach the halo to the bow etc. I have to call for a chat, and then my bow and my stone will be winging their way to Houston. I wish I could fit into the box with them!

Hey again GG!
Yes, Lesley is awesome, esp. considering the sheer volume of requests she receives - have you seen that sample of emails at the top of the blog?!

I''m happy for you to hear that your project is advancing and everything falling into place. You''ll love chatting to Brian (or Lesley for that matter).

I know exactly how you feel, I wish I could visit there to see how everything is done - it all seems so fun and interesting.
1.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Arjunajane! I just found this thread and I cant wait to see your ring! That stone (in fact all of them) is gorgeous! I would so love a Jeff White sapphire!
Can''t wait to see it!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2009 12:40:01 PM
Author: luv2sparkle
Hey Arjunajane! I just found this thread and I cant wait to see your ring! That stone (in fact all of them) is gorgeous! I would so love a Jeff White sapphire!

Can''t wait to see it!

Thanks luv2, I appreciate your compliments.
Even though it''s been weeks since finished, I am still very excited about getting to "meet" my JW sapphire
5.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
So, Brian listened to everything I had to say and came back with a second CAD, and nailed it !
36.gif

Looking at the first and second CAD is like night and day (to me, considering what I had in mind).

There are still one or two more small changes to be made, but Brian reckons we should be ready to ship by end of next week!
36.gif
36.gif
I''m very excited, clearly.
9.gif

Now, Please don''t shoot me those folks who would like to see the CAD''s
40.gif
, I will post the progression once the ring is complete
1.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
HI AJ
Thought that I had already commented here -- I''ve certainly admired your stone alot! It turned out gorgeous (love how it kinda looks like a blue version of your chunky cushion!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
)

Looking forward to seeing the finished product
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 2:57:20 AM
Author: bling addict
HI AJ

Thought that I had already commented here -- I''ve certainly admired your stone alot! It turned out gorgeous (love how it kinda looks like a blue version of your chunky cushion!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
)

Looking forward to seeing the finished product
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Hey BA
35.gif

good to see ya, thanks lovey! Actually, I hadn''t thought of it that way yet - you''re correct, that''s kinda cool that it''s like a blue OMC version, I like it!
5.gif

Yep the process with BGD has been extremely smooth and also fun so far - Brian is very attentive and good to speak to, and Lesley is awesome.

I had really wanted to do this in Au (as you know), esp. try with K&B - but once again, I never heard back
33.gif
*shrugs*..
Either way, things are turning out so well with BGD, I reckon it''s for the best in the end
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What????? No CAD for us? Meanie!
38.gif
9.gif
One week from the remake of the CAD is very quick.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 7:40:21 AM
Author: Chrono
What????? No CAD for us? Meanie!
38.gif
9.gif
One week from the remake of the CAD is very quick.

Yup, they''ve been extremely quick - probably not least as it''s pretty clear I have ants in my pants something chronic, lol...

You know how it is with CADs C - because there are a couple elements (milgrain etc), which aren''t represented in it (and still a change or2 to go), I feel it won''t *quite* give the overall end aesthetic of the ring credit...that sounds like a jerk-ish thing to say, ha ha..but you''ll see what I mean when its posted.

I promise, I''m not doing it to be cruel and unusual!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results