shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, that is so neat! I love watching House.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2010 7:57:46 PM
Author: yssie
Date: 5/10/2010 7:54:39 PM

Author: MC

Date: 5/10/2010 7:41:20 PM

I think I''ve suddenly become allergic to green apples... can that happen??

My husband was just telling me that one of his coworkers has a severe allergy to apples. I''m not sure when it cam one though. Maybe go see a doctor? I just had allergy tests for dairy products but I haven''t heard back yet. Most times I eat dairy (ice cream and milk, mostly), I feel like have a bad cold immediately after. It''s weird. Anyway, I hope you don''t get a bad reaction again!

I''ve never had any issues with them before - in fact, they were my favourite snack for years! Last night I was eating one and my lips began to hurt really badly - I stopped eating and took a benadryl and the swelling went down. I thought it was just something strange. Today I tried another - same thing!
33.gif
7.gif
Maybe it''s the wax or something?
The reaction could have been from the pesticides or something on the apples. Did you wash them well? Maybe try another store?

They were from Safeway, I did rinse them but I didn''t scrub... I''ll try the farmer''s market in a couple of days. Fingers crossed!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad that the circulation that went over our house, passed on. And tomorrow is supposed to be another fun one....

I despise spring in Oklahoma. Just LOATHE it.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Hi, my name is Tuckins, and i''m a Peggle-a-holic.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 11:15:11 AM
Author: Tuckins1
Hi, my name is lilyfoot, and I have no idea what a Peggle is.

And I think it sounds kinda dirty.

41.gif

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/10/2010 2:02:40 PM
Author: MC

Date: 5/10/2010 1:54:42 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl
ughh...seems like everyone is packing.

Moving in, eh, less than 20 days.
Packing that has started? None.
Planned packing? Hopeful, at best.

Ughh. I need to get motivated.
Yeah, I have a little under two weeks. lol Was selling stuff on CL to get stuff out of here, but am postponing that. Also have about 12 boxes of donations that are taking up space in my house. What mess. My MIL came over, looked around in horror, and ran out the door! lol
I am totally selling things. Anyone in Houston need an awesome sectional couch? LOL....Yeah, I am ready to be done. I haven''t even started yet. I need boxes...I need tape..I need someone to do this for me. ;-)

April20

Ideal_Rock
I''m eating one of those seasoned tuna thingys that Bumblebee makes. It''s a spicy thai flavor. I was totally freaked out by it in concept, but the darn thing is good. I''ll probably wish I''d never discovered it.

lightningbug

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 6:32:31 AM
Author: ksinger
So glad that the circulation that went over our house, passed on. And tomorrow is supposed to be another fun one....

I despise spring in Oklahoma. Just LOATHE it.

Glad you survived the storms! I''m from that part of the country originally, and I remember how scary those tornadoes are--especially when you''re out driving on the highway and see them in the distance!
6.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
I am so excited!!! I just put half down on a project with Wink Jones!
27.gif
Now I have to keep myself occupied and hide my credit card for the next 4-6 weeks so I don''t make any more project purchases until its completed!!
11.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 11:24:25 AM
Author: lilyfoot
Date: 5/11/2010 11:15:11 AM

Author: Tuckins1

Hi, my name is lilyfoot, and I have no idea what a Peggle is.

And I think it sounds kinda dirty.

41.gif

Lol
3.gif

Peggle is a popcap game for the computer. It''s like pinball, and I CANT STOP PLAYING!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I don''t finish packing by next Friday, the world is going to explode! ahhh. Cannot take it anymore. . .

What do I do with all these documents? All this stuff? Why is my shredder 350 degrees and have all the lights blinking red?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just heard some happy news. My BIL''s Nephew is the lead singer for Jukebox the Ghost, their song Good day, plays in the background of the new Pepsi commercial. Soooo thrilled for our Ben, he''s a great singer. You can check them out on UTube. I think they will be big!!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, you know a good number of up-and-comers lately!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 8:52:01 PM
36.gif
Funny how that works, LOL!!!!
3.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2010 9:11:05 PM
Author: Kaleigh

36.gif
3.gif
Ooh I meant to ask - how did the draft go for your friend''s son?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 9:20:10 PM

Date: 5/11/2010 9:11:05 PM

36.gif
3.gif
Ooh I meant to ask - how did the draft go for your friend''s son?
He went to the Dallas Cowboys!!! WOOT!!!

Thanks for asking yssie. You sure are on top of things, I like that!!!!!
35.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.gif

BIG congrats!!!! Though as an Eagles fan that's probably all I should say
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 9:48:30 PM
2.gif

3.gif
HA!!! We wanted him to get scooped up by the Eagles.. He grew up outside of Philly. But I can learn to be a Cowboys fan??
3.gif

He's spending the summer in Dallas. It's going to be training every day... But he's a big boy and will handle it well.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2010 9:51:45 PM

Date: 5/11/2010 9:48:30 PM
2.gif

3.gif
HA!!! We wanted him to get scooped up by the Eagles.. He grew up outside of Philly. But I can learn to be a Cowboys fan??
3.gif

He's spending the summer in Dallas. It's going to be training every day... But he's a big boy and will handle it well.
best of luck
5.gif

I'd wager the cowboys are easier to love at the moment..!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Hurray!! I''m helping my cousin look for an engagement ring!!!! It''s soooo exciting!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Regular going anon for this post. What is the deal with all of the anons? Are people so amp''d on being "perfect" that any problem sends ''em into deep dark hiding? Is the frequent frank advice and LOOONG memories around here too daunting? What. Is. Up?

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 11:33:46 PM
Author: decodelighted
Regular going anon for this post. What is the deal with all of the anons? Are people so amp''d on being ''perfect'' that any problem sends ''em into deep dark hiding? Is the frequent frank advice and LOOONG memories around here too daunting? What. Is. Up?
I was just thinking about all of the regulars going anon. It seems strange to me, too.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Regular going anon for this post. What is the deal with all of the anons? Are people so amp'd on being 'perfect' that any problem sends 'em into deep dark hiding? Is the frequent frank advice and LOOONG memories around here too daunting? What. Is. Up?

No idea, but I was wondering the same myself - esp. when the post doesn't seem like something to be embarrassed/ashamed/worried about..

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really feels like a new phenomenon. I mean, I've been here almost five years and can really feel the groundswell of this *lately*. Starting back about the Hamburger HotDog whatever was going on and then post-Elf. Obviously some folks don't wanna be called out for their wild carpet ride lives ... but super mundane stuff? Headscratching.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2010 11:43:00 PM
It really feels like a new phenomenon. I mean, I''ve been here almost five years and can really feel the groundswell of this *lately*. Starting back about the Hamburger HotDog whatever was going on and then post-Elf. Obviously some folks don''t wanna be called out for their wild carpet ride lives ... but super mundane stuff? Headscratching.

Agreed! Wait is this too controversial to post about under my regular name? Must concoct alternate identity ASAP.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/11/2010 11:38:06 PM
Author: Haven

Regular going anon for this post. What is the deal with all of the anons? Are people so amp''d on being ''perfect'' that any problem sends ''em into deep dark hiding? Is the frequent frank advice and LOOONG memories around here too daunting? What. Is. Up?

I was just thinking about all of the regulars going anon. It seems strange to me, too.

Oohh.. a quote within a quote! I rarely do that... both your posts are just so pithy!
2.gif
(j/k)

I considered going under cover for a my response to a recent thread but decided against it. I''ll spare you the oh-so-important debate that went on in my mind.
2.gif
Suffice it to say this is one of those never say never things for me... and I understand those who go that route.

I think it''s a bit of a compliment to the PS community. The "anonymous" posters feel so at home and known here that they''re concerned about what we all think of them, even though we don''t know them IRL. Overall, I think that''s a good thing.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I get it if it''s something super deep and personal.....

But ya won''t see me doing that....

I wear my heart on my sleeve ...

If I did go under a new name you''d know it was me by my posting style...
25.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
My comment for today:. . .I HATED the way my jeweler attached my DBTY pendant. He left an extra link on one side and it was bugging the crap out of me because it didn't look balanced, but I never had it fixed. Well then that link twisted and it looked ten times worse. I took it to a local jeweler and they said it'd have to be sent out.

Call me crazy. That's okay. But rather than do that, I came home and CUT the extra link off with a wire cutter. Yes, I cut a platinum link off of my chain. hahaha. The whole time I knew I was risking ruining the necklace.

Well, guess what? IT WORKED! I fixed my chain myself and it looks perfect! lol

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 12:12:28 AM
I get it if it''s something super deep and personal.....

But ya won''t see me doing that....

I wear my heart on my sleeve ...

25.gif
We should start an entire thread where people are ONLY allowed to post on in an anon way and then everyone has to try and guess who each person is. hahaha (moderators probably would become really annoyed with us though
3.gif
)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 12:12:28 AM
25.gif
That''s so true! I bet it would be easy to tell who some people are anyway because of their posting style.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results