shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am the worst procrastinator in the world. I have six more portfolio reviews to complete and then I am FINISHED for the semester, and here I am pottering around on Pricescope.

Okay, I''m going to go get those written up now.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
hey! Guess what? I have not started packing yet.

Fail, Renee. Fail.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I''m supposed to fly across the pond tomorrow for a long weekend trip, but even if the flight does get going the volcano ash is possibly going to turn what should be a 7 hour flight into a 12+ hour flight! I think I''ll just postpone my trip and have a nice weekend at home instead.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/12/2010 3:29:07 PM
Author: Porridge
I''m supposed to fly across the pond tomorrow for a long weekend trip, but even if the flight does get going the volcano ash is possibly going to turn what should be a 7 hour flight into a 12+ hour flight! I think I''ll just postpone my trip and have a nice weekend at home instead.
A big AMEN to that.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GAH.

I'm trying to switch the cats over to something better than Purina dry (this is an ongoing struggle). They have four different bowls of food right now - evo, felidae, blue buffalo, and a little bit of their old purina junk.

What do I see when I go to refill? Sometime during the night they knocked over all four bowls and spilt water all over the floor so now there's half-soggy catfood stuck to the carpet and one of them ripped the big bag of purina open and that stuff is everywhere too. And Greta just sits and purrs at me.

29.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 3:14:28 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl

Fail, Renee. Fail.

Get a move on, lady!
9.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Regulars going anon?
6.gif
Whats that? I can relate to this though but in real life. Maybe thats why I don''t keep friends cause they always remember things that I''d rather forget, KWIM.
2.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
My dad, step-mom and two sisters left today for two weeks in Italy. It''s my youngest sister''s college graduation gift. I am thrilled she gets to go. Thrilled. She''s worked very hard and deserves it. But....

1. I am the oldest. I think I got a CAMERA when I graduated from college. A film camera. Granted, it''s a very nice camera, but hasn''t been used in years. And it isn''t ITALY. Being the oldest sucks. Being the youngest is obviously where it''s at.
2. I am disappointed my parents didn''t ask me! Heck, DH and I would have paid our own way! We would have loved to just be able to go with them. I didn''t even learn they were going until like six weeks ago and they''ve had it planned for MONTHS.
3. Wait a minute! Why does my other sister get to go?!? I''m thrilled for her too, but come one now, she gets to go and I don''t even get an invite??

Obviously, I need to provide them with something like a grandchild to get back in the good graces. Too bad we''re not planning to have children.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m drinking a beer right now to calm my nerves from the impending storms.. Why I, with high anxiety chose to go to college in OKLAHOMA is beyond me... Shout out to my neighbors Uppy and Ksinger! Stay safe tonight!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m DOOOOOOOONE! DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!
The grades are in. The portfolios are back in the students'' hands. I''m DONE!!!!

Summer school begins in 3.5 weeks, and I''m free until then! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Grace is sick.
7.gif
I''ve cleaned up poop INSIDE twice today. Poor girl.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 8:49:27 PM
Author: princesss
Grace is sick.
7.gif
I''ve cleaned up poop INSIDE twice today. Poor girl.

Aww no..
8.gif
I hope she feels better soon!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Fail, Renee. Fail.
When are you moving?

I''m at the worst stage yet. Where everything except the stuff we use all the time is packed. You know where stuff like the towels, pots & pants, silverware needs to be boxed up, but ALSO needs to be used.

OH, and do I shred 10 year old checks and bills or can I just toss them in the recycling??? There''s boxes of stuff that needs to go!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was just one of those days. *** sigh ***

But I survived it, and now it''s...

Wine time!
mmfreshmartini.gif
9.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
May I just say again that I'm so very glad we kept our stray? She's so cute and playful and she's turning into a total cuddlebug
5.gif

MINA99099876.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope Grace feels better soon, Princess
7.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 11:13:05 PM
Author: yssie
Hope Grace feels better soon, Princess
7.gif

Thanks. Your kitty is beautiful!

(Also, I finally got those pictures up of the second stone/the two together. I didn''t notice before but it looks like I''ve got a bit of a lopsy, too.)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 8:45:03 PM
Author: Haven
I''m DOOOOOOOONE! DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!

The grades are in. The portfolios are back in the students'' hands. I''m DONE!!!!

Summer school begins in 3.5 weeks, and I''m free until then! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

That''s great! Enjoy the time off!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Awesome email I got last night from my ex.

Hey:

Just so you don''t hear anything through the ''grapevine'' but I got engaged the other day and we''re getting married in October! Hope all is well with you!

B

Really? Being that we haven''t spoken in like 4 months, where did you feel the need to send me this? Oh, and we have NO mutual friends, so not sure where the grapevine came into play. LOL

WHAT goes through mens minds?

1) Renee, OMG he is so tacky!!! I can't believe that! GRRR
29.gif
29.gif

2) If anyone remembers I posted about the weird charge on my checking account right?

APPARENTLY, so I made an order online for some stuff with the visa (not check card) that is tied to the checking account. That company then put a "hold" or whatever for TWICE THE AMOUNT of money. Since they wrote it as a "teller cashed check" it went out of the checking account. (we bank through WF). So for the last two days WF told us they couldn't do anything, couldn't even see who the charge or "cashed check" was from. Gr. This morning I woke up and all of the money was refunded and the proper charge went on the visa (points!!) lol thank god our info wasn't stolen.

14.gif
14.gif
I've never had anything like that happen before

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, your kitty is really beautiful. I love her little face!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I want to scream at the way people who use things like UR, and LTR and things, don''t spell simple words correctly!

My cousin who is an engineering student said that he RELE likes it! I am an engineer, and I don''t use that as an excuse to spell poorly. I told him, don''t let being an engineer mean you can''t spell.

I read on my cousin''s facebook that someone wrote SORRIE! REALLY!?!?

38.gif
29.gif

I think people use it because they think it looks "cute"??

RELE! C''MON! :razz:

I''m going to post that on my FB now as a joke.

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 12:34:36 PM
Author: swedish bean
I think people use it because they think it looks ''cute''??

RELE! C''MON! :razz:

I''m going to post that on my FB now as a joke.
LOL!! I bet a few people might pause to figure out what you''re saying. LOL!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks junebug and princess
1.gif
I'm so glad she's adjusting to us so well! The vet thought she'd been mistreated and neglected
29.gif
before her previous owner(s) tossed her out, and that she'd probably been fending for herself for a few months when we caught her
7.gif
, so the fact that she comes for cuddles, shares and plays with our other two, and has stopped biting and startling at the slightest provocation is huge. She'll probably always be a bit skittish, especially compared to Greta and Garet, but she's healthy and happy. And that cute little face gets her out of all sorts of trouble!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trapper is sleeping on the couch. I was talking to a friend on the phone and JD SHHHHH''d me really loudly. This does not make me happy.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/12/2010 9:23:01 PM
Author: MC

Fail, Renee. Fail.
When are you moving?

I''m at the worst stage yet. Where everything except the stuff we use all the time is packed. You know where stuff like the towels, pots & pants, silverware needs to be boxed up, but ALSO needs to be used.

OH, and do I shred 10 year old checks and bills or can I just toss them in the recycling??? There''s boxes of stuff that needs to go!
OMG
I would TOTALLY shred, esp. if you have the same account numbers, people can get your signature, I wouldn''t risk it. Not with the way identity theft is these days. :) Better safe than sorry, even if it is a HUGE pain the butt.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/13/2010 10:49:16 AM
Author: swedish bean
1) Renee, OMG he is so tacky!!! I can''t believe that! GRRR
29.gif
29.gif

2) If anyone remembers I posted about the weird charge on my checking account right?

APPARENTLY, so I made an order online for some stuff with the visa (not check card) that is tied to the checking account. That company then put a ''hold'' or whatever for TWICE THE AMOUNT of money. Since they wrote it as a ''teller cashed check'' it went out of the checking account. (we bank through WF). So for the last two days WF told us they couldn''t do anything, couldn''t even see who the charge or ''cashed check'' was from. Gr. This morning I woke up and all of the money was refunded and the proper charge went on the visa (points!!) lol thank god our info wasn''t stolen.

14.gif
14.gif
I''ve never had anything like that happen before
1) LOL, yeah, I decided to delete and move on. No response will be sent, he doesn''t deserve a moment of time.

2) OMG, that would put me in a panic attack. I have had my identity stolen once and it has taken 3 years to get past the whole thing. Errgggh, what a nightmare. Glad to hear your info wasn''t stolen. :)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 2:56:50 PM
OMG< I am so not looking forward to that stage. Umm...I haven''t even gotten boxes yet and I move in less than 2 weeks. HAHAHA. I suck.

I would TOTALLY shred, esp. if you have the same account numbers, people can get your signature, I wouldn''t risk it. Not with the way identity theft is these days. :) Better safe than sorry, even if it is a HUGE pain the butt.
Have you gone to the liquer store for boxes? They give them out for free.

When I was younger I worked in a party store (paper goods) and we had boxes ALL of the time. People would come in for them quite a bit..!

That''s another place to look.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results