I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/13/2010 3:05:32 PM
Author: MC

Date: 5/13/2010 2:56:50 PM
Author: Strawdermangrl
OMG< I am so not looking forward to that stage. Umm...I haven''t even gotten boxes yet and I move in less than 2 weeks. HAHAHA. I suck.

I would TOTALLY shred, esp. if you have the same account numbers, people can get your signature, I wouldn''t risk it. Not with the way identity theft is these days. :) Better safe than sorry, even if it is a HUGE pain the butt.
Have you gone to the liquer store for boxes? They give them out for free.
MC- Good idea. Plus, that might make packing more fun...LOL. Me:"Excuse me, I need to buy a few cases of liquor so I can have the boxes to pack" Them: " We give them away for free" Me: "way to take all the fun out of it."
11.gif

SB- Awesome!! There is a party city down the street from me, I need to grace them with my presence today.
9.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2010 3:11:47 PM

Date: 5/13/2010 3:05:32 PM
Author: MC

Date: 5/13/2010 2:56:50 PM
OMG< I am so not looking forward to that stage. Umm...I haven't even gotten boxes yet and I move in less than 2 weeks. HAHAHA. I suck.

I would TOTALLY shred, esp. if you have the same account numbers, people can get your signature, I wouldn't risk it. Not with the way identity theft is these days. :) Better safe than sorry, even if it is a HUGE pain the butt.
Have you gone to the liquer store for boxes? They give them out for free.
MC- Good idea. Plus, that might make packing more fun...LOL. Me:'Excuse me, I need to buy a few cases of liquor so I can have the boxes to pack' Them: ' We give them away for free' Me: 'way to take all the fun out of it.'
11.gif

SB- Awesome!! There is a party city down the street from me, I need to grace them with my presence today.
9.gif
If you buy the beer you get more boxes!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I big pink fuzzy heart Jimmy John''s jalapeno chips. With mustard.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A more personal vent than I usually indulge in..

I WANT a house!

I don't want to deal with the apt, the neighbours, no yard to call our own, no extra storage in the basement. FI wants a house. Two issues with that though:

1. FI and I decided we wouldn't buy a home together until we're married. I do think it's important to stick to that for a myriad of different reasons.
2. FI will be done with his PhD in 1-1.5yrs, and when he finishes the first thing we're doing is moving back to the East Coast. It doesn't make sense to move to a new apt - we're getting a great rent rate where we are now, and with three cats it's slim pickings. I also definitely can't rationalise picking up a mortgage when we KNOW we'll be moving soon... and speaking of mortgages... the down payment! Honestly, for what we'd put up as half down here in the bay area we could buy outright back in MD
14.gif

Everything points to renting being the smart choice for us right now. We don't need to deal with private insurance, property taxes, fees, maintenance... and I'm really looking forward to moving into our brand new home at the start of our married lives. I just want a house - our first home - SO badly right now.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait for it..... wait for it.....

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wait some more....

revisionist history in progress

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
man, this is killing me....
14.gif
20.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
are we there yet?????

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS fake-out!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t you just hate it when you click on the link to the last listed page in a thread, only to find that the page doesn''t exist yet???
29.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's here!

100 pages of random comments1

WOOHOO!

cheerleader1.gif
party2.gif
party.gif
manybounce.gif

wow1.gif

Date: 5/14/2010 12:45:13 PM
Author: VRBeauty
Don''t you just hate it when you click on the link to the last listed page in a thread, only to find that the page doesn''t exist yet???
29.gif

Happens to me ALL OF THE TIME... grr

29.gif

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I woke up at 3:15 this morning to take my mom to the airport. For the favour, I get to drive her car for the weekend. Mine is faster but hers looks better...and more luxurious.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
29.gif
That has been happening to me a lot lately.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2010 12:45:44 PM
It''s here!

100 pages of random comments1

WOOHOO!

cheerleader1.gif
party2.gif
party.gif
manybounce.gif

wow1.gif
That''s a lot of gabbing!!!
9.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
29.gif
Happens to me ALL of the time. At least now I know it''s not just me ...

I rented P.S. I Love You and The Time Travelers Wife from Netflix..... in the same "bunch"... I think I need to get a comedy with the sappy ones cuz I''m all bubbly and crying over these movies
8.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2010 3:41:02 PM
Author: swedish bean
I rented P.S. I Love You and The Time Travelers Wife from Netflix..... in the same 'bunch'... I think I need to get a comedy with the sappy ones cuz I'm all bubbly and crying over these movies
8.gif
Um yeah, that really just sounds like a bad idea!

My biggest cry-my-eyes out movie of all time is .. The Notebook. I will literally cry like my dog, grandma, and best friend all just died or something, when watching this movie, it's craziness. But it's such a great movie ..

Edited for more drama
9.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
SO glad it''s Friday!

Date: 5/14/2010 4:01:00 PM
Author: lilyfoot
Date: 5/14/2010 3:41:02 PM

Author: swedish bean

I rented P.S. I Love You and The Time Travelers Wife from Netflix..... in the same ''bunch''... I think I need to get a comedy with the sappy ones cuz I''m all bubbly and crying over these movies
8.gif

Um yeah, that really just sounds like a bad idea!

My biggest cry-my-eyes out movie of all time is .. The Notebook. I will literally cry like my dog, grandma, and best friend all just died or something, when watching this movie, it''s craziness. But it''s such a great movie ..

Edited for more drama
9.gif

yeah that movie makes me cry too! I really like Rachel McAdams... she''s very talented

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I just spent three hours washing our cars. We had no idea that much time passed.
I had no idea it would take that long. But they do feel all nice and new again despite the fact that they''re nearly four years old.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I cry at The Notebook and absolutely BAWLED watching "Up" - I kept it together when I was at my friend''s house watching it, but broke down the second that I got through the door at home, crawled onto BF''s lap, and sobbed for a good 20 minutes.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2010 6:57:33 PM
Author: princesss
I cry at The Notebook and absolutely BAWLED watching ''Up'' - I kept it together when I was at my friend''s house watching it, but broke down the second that I got through the door at home, crawled onto BF''s lap, and sobbed for a good 20 minutes.

BF and I watched "UP" together. We had to STOP THE MOVIE at the end of the flashback portion and SOB for like a HALF HOUR. Then we watched the rest of the movie. And sobbed at the end for another half hour. Both of us.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2010 7:03:51 PM
Author: vc10um

I cry at The Notebook and absolutely BAWLED watching ''Up'' - I kept it together when I was at my friend''s house watching it, but broke down the second that I got through the door at home, crawled onto BF''s lap, and sobbed for a good 20 minutes.

BF and I watched ''UP'' together. We had to STOP THE MOVIE at the end of the flashback portion and SOB for like a HALF HOUR. Then we watched the rest of the movie. And sobbed at the end for another half hour. Both of us.
I never got over the scene at the doctor''s office and then combining that with the end of the flashback scene, the rest of the movie never had a chance.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2010 1:43:20 PM
Author: Porridge

29.gif

That has been happening to me a lot lately.

Me too! I was going to complain about it the other day.

And Up..that movie had me in a puddle on the floor. My husband isn''t one to get emotional about anything, let alone a cartoon, but he kept looking over at me, and I''m like YES I''M CRYING! He said no, he wasn''t looking at me b/c of that, he was thinking of *us* and how he couldn''t imagine handling it. "I know it''s a cartoon but, it''s hard to see"

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
London wanted to call my mom, so I told her the numbers to push. She starts talking away, then Trapper talked, and finally I took the phone and said something, and this guy who is quite obviously not my mom says "Um, hello? Who''s this?" I''m like OMG who is THIS??? "Well, I''m not gramma!" He laughed about it "I wondered why these kids kept calling me gramma-I thought I was being pranked!" Turns out the guy is from Iowa and is a couple hours away, but has a phone number from our town. How funny!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/14/2010 9:48:58 PM
Author: packrat
London wanted to call my mom, so I told her the numbers to push. She starts talking away, then Trapper talked, and finally I took the phone and said something, and this guy who is quite obviously not my mom says ''Um, hello? Who''s this?'' I''m like OMG who is THIS??? ''Well, I''m not gramma!'' He laughed about it ''I wondered why these kids kept calling me gramma-I thought I was being pranked!'' Turns out the guy is from Iowa and is a couple hours away, but has a phone number from our town. How funny!

Too cute!
9.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Forrest Gump is the best movie ever!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2010 7:07:00 PM
Date: 5/14/2010 7:03:51 PM

Author: vc10um

BF and I watched ''UP'' together. We had to STOP THE MOVIE at the end of the flashback portion and SOB for like a HALF HOUR. Then we watched the rest of the movie. And sobbed at the end for another half hour. Both of us.

I never got over the scene at the doctor''s office and then combining that with the end of the flashback scene, the rest of the movie never had a chance.

I cried and cried. I watched it theaters and hadn''t seen previews or anything, so I was seriously expecting a happy-go-lucky adventure of sorts. Boy was I surprised!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results